PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

IRL Resources

PageFly is worth every penny. It takes my theme and supercharges it into whatever I can dream up of.

CLT RNC 2020

This app is so easy to use to build outstanding, creative looking web pages, simply and effectively. They have the best customer service, all I have to do is type a question in the "live chat" and someone responds very quickly. Love this app, you will too.

RESTUBE

We want to build better product pages and found this app. Its easy to use, so we created a nice product page in a short time. The support via Chat was awesome and very quick in response. I can definitely recommend this app.

Snockssocks

The Guys from PageFly rock !! Big help for me :))
Especially Sami helped me a lot which I really appreciate !

Acudecor

After some experimentation PageFly is very easy to get the hang of. I really like their templates because with some adjustments you don't necessarily need to use the template only for what is suggested. I'll continue using PageFly in future ventures.

TinySponges

Just started using PageFly and I LOVE it!!

The app is incredibly rich and allows fast construction of pages, but with detailed control if you need it (text, images, colours, everything!).

As a newbie, I ran into a problem (mine, not PageFly) and the support group showed me exactly how to fix it. Awesome support - which is essential for a business app.

So far - this provides al the page-building functionality of other website builders, but within Shopify.

Well done, you guys!

AlooAtta.com

I got Yennifer to help me out with my website issue. she was patient and calm enough to work on it multiple times as per what I wanted. It was a great experience all together.
Thanks

OUT OF STOCK

the support is excellent and the templates are well designed and user friendly.
if you are looking for a page builder, it is worth trying PageFly.

Southcott Threads

Fantastic app with infinite customizations! For a designer like me (who has practically ZERO understanding of coding) this app is a dream to allow me to build beautiful pages. Also, when issues or questions arise- their chat team is right there to assist! Excellent customer service!

United Bridal Shows

I have been looking for an app to create a picture collage page, that is quick and easy. This is it! Love it so far and Touqir assisted me via live chat. Excellent service!