PageFly Page Builder

PageFly Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

ZNIQUESG

support is fast and good. well recommended app to use for building pages. easy to use and i do love the ease

EzyDayz

I love this app!!! Best app for page editing! Many functions and the BEST EVER customer support!! Use it for sure !

Homylink

This app is so good and have a nice customer service!And if you have any problem you could ask for help.Love it!

Natasha Wright

GREAT PRODUCT, GREAT SERVICE!
I've been using the free version of the PageFly app for a few months now and really appreciate the ease of creating superior landing pages that look so much more professional than Shopify's alternatives. I had a little glitch which was resolved right away through chat and will be upgrading to the paid plan ASAP. Thanks PageFly!

ProbiSolution

Easy to use page builder. With the new updates things are even easier! The support team is very very helpful! Five stars!

U-Tip

I've been very pleased with this app. I had my developers build my site and they used this as a plug in. Now I can go in and make modifications myself and if I mess something up, the chat support is fantastic. They've helped me through every situation quickly.

PaintingLegends

Works great! You can check how your page can looks like here: https://www.paintinglegends.com/pages/sell. Also, support is on the highest level :)

SIKROX

Always a great experience with their support team. Would recommend for any store owner to try this app!

Keshoume

Very helpful. Easy to use and when I had a question about a feature, I received an immediate response from the development team. Definitely recommend this app!

TapRm

Honestly the app is fairly limiting but for what it costs I can't complain. I would give it 3 stars but I'm giving it 5 just because of my experience with customer service. When I had a problem, their employee Randy went so far out of his way to help that I was taken aback. I hope that PageFly holds on tight to that guy because it's extremely rare to come across someone so invested in helping others and so thoughtful in his concerns and responses.