PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

Big Bertha Original UK

Great App with regular improvements and features being introduced. Excellent communication from the support team. Many Thanks

ENOVIDADES

the service was very efficient! clarified all my doubts! I had created my page and was not associated with the product and the analyst decided!

Beauty Charcoal Brasil

excellent service, attentive, fast and efficient.
Thank you so much for the help.
They helped me with any questions and solved my problems.

Lightwave

This is the perfect page building app! Their support team instantly respond to any questions through their live chat system and have always been able to give me answers, point me in the right direction or supply custom CSS code to get my pages looking perfect! 10/10

EAMUS AUDIO

PageFly is very useful and helps me build many customised pages. I met a problem during editing, the team help me fix it just in few munites. It would be good the have the ability to put the "navigations" from Shopify to pages. I'm not sure if it's possible.

Factory Fitted

I love it, easy to use, simplifies everything and the team are super quick and helpful. couldn't be happier

silverasilver

Customer Support and Page Building has been awesome! You are able to customize things with ease. Thank you!

Derm To Door

There are so many options for customization and always excellent customer service! Lots of great templates to choose from as well. Absolutely beautiful app!

Ravior Ltd

very easy to edit and the chat is very helpful! You can also easily add new pages to your site and it is user friendly.

Mon Dessert

I am currently loving pagefly. Really great for custom pages and also integrates with Mailchimp- :) Excellent help chat as well.