PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Great speed for landing page, product page, contact, about us

AbrakaPAKKra

The app is really easy to use and it's great that it has a free version. Customer service is amazing, the guys who helped me solve my problem were really nice and professional.

La GOOD Tech

Creer rapidement une landing page, et avec un service client vraiment sympa et réactif.
J'adore
rapport qualité prix 5/5.
Merci pageFly

Talking Balloons

Lots of features, and excellent support (especially Sami). Being able to choose what content displays on what devices is really good for optimising your pages.

Ciclista.Club

The best app of the Shopify for building landing pages, best interface, best customer service, all of good! Thank you very much!!

LNFclothing

This app is better then the other page building apps. Great selection, easy to use, and a fast responding customer service team. If your trying to make your store stand out, I recommend this over buying a theme ANY DAY!

Prestigeshop

L'application parfaite pour crée des pages de collections ..
Et les gens qui travaillent la bas sont toujours près a vous aider !

Clodd Watches

Very Useful! Touqir from pagefly help me a lot!
Definetively a really good app to customize your website!
Thanks to him!d

Eloquence

Je suis une novice en ce qui concerne toutes les applications sur le net mais grâce a l aide du tchat en direct j ai pu me sortir d' une situation qui me semblait insurmontable !
Le fait d' avoir pu visionner les pages ou je devais me rendre m ont été d' une aide précieuse .

Eezeelives.com

This app definitely gets the job done. The customer service and tech support is also on point. I was walked through a few technical issues and they were resolved in no time.

Honest Roots

We have used Pagefly on our product page and increased conversion by nearly 4%, it's definitely worth the money and Sami on the customer service team goes above and beyond all expectations. Its also really easy to use for retailers and could to the whole page myself!