PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Great speed for landing page, product page, contact, about us

1891 - 1900 of 2446 reviews

Hydro Solar Solutions

Amazing App and exclusive customer service. i would recommend this app for every store owner with no IT background.

i have created multiple blogs and custom pages with this app and always found support and guidance

HoverBoard4sale

PageFly is a great App for additional customization. Easily coding and great customer support. I totally recommend it to anybody who needs to customize any pages.

Shaap Club

Best Page builder I've tried by far. And they have an excellent customer service. I would definitely recommend this app

Pearl Designers

PageFly has been very easy to use, very versatile, and when I needed a quick answer I got a hold of Sami with customer support and my techy questions were answered immediately. Thank You PageFly!

- Just had another great customer support session with Touqir. He bailed me out and did it for me when I messed some layout issues up. Thank You, you convince me over and over I made the right choice!

satumakna4u

Fast respond when i need some help from them. They got many beautiful themes and templates to choose.

Hasod Store

Great app for landing pages with fast customer service and knowledgable staff! recommend it for the every page use.

Christmas World

If i could i would give this service 1000000 stars and the service of Sami 2194591249219 stars, thanks for the service guys!!

Plaza Lama Virtual

It helped me build my store faster,long trial, great templates, great APP, very easy to use, great support. Worth the money.

Vape and Juice

responsive customer service, very helpful, pleased with the support we got here on this particular app that was involved.

FairCart

This app is truly handy when creating custom landing pages. The drag and drop editor is easy to use and would recommend you give it a try.