PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

1901 - 1910 of 2481 reviews

Eloquence

Je suis une novice en ce qui concerne toutes les applications sur le net mais grâce a l aide du tchat en direct j ai pu me sortir d' une situation qui me semblait insurmontable !
Le fait d' avoir pu visionner les pages ou je devais me rendre m ont été d' une aide précieuse .

Eezeelives.com

This app definitely gets the job done. The customer service and tech support is also on point. I was walked through a few technical issues and they were resolved in no time.

Honest Roots

We have used Pagefly on our product page and increased conversion by nearly 4%, it's definitely worth the money and Sami on the customer service team goes above and beyond all expectations. Its also really easy to use for retailers and could to the whole page myself!

The Dogg-Eshop

awesome! i used to build an amazing page and had great help with it! thank you so much for the app!!!

The Happy Birth Club

I used this app to help me create custom pages for my website. It's really simple to use and the support is fantastic if there's anything I don't understand. I use live chat and get an answer within minutes!

Xanitys

5 star app!! 5 star customer service!!. will walk you through it and help you code it. very well made. definitely recommend for all stores!!

Wholly Coffee

Sami helped me create the perfect design that I was looking for.
The program is a bit difficult to use but the support team is so good that makes this app great

The Gentlemen Baristas

Super helpful and quick customer service. Had a little issue and they resolved in a flash. Thumbs up!

BLACKTAILOR

When I start using the app for 1 minutes, an expert came to help me and even help me create a section. Very good customer service. Recommend to use

GreenZoo Australia

They updated their app. Few bugs to migrate the old files to the new ones. But their customer service is excellent. They are trying their best to help you! Great one!