PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Great speed for landing page, product page, contact, about us

1911 - 1920 of 2457 reviews

FairCart

This app is truly handy when creating custom landing pages. The drag and drop editor is easy to use and would recommend you give it a try.

Verdier Jewelry

Love this app and the awesome staff! They are incredible and very helpful, even after the sale.

Fun palace

i found it was an easy app to work with, now that i have published we shall see the app in action. Thank you Page Fly for the wonderful app.

Aroma Care Solutions

Just started using this app, and as a Designer , who can't code, I have often been frustrated by some of the limitations of Shopify themes from a creative perspective. PageFly has just solved all those problems. I am still in the early days of playing with it, but already every single question I have thrown at the live support guys, asking if it does what I want it to do, has been answered within seconds. And I haven't found anything it can't do yet. Super super impressed. Once you have learnt how to use it, it is really easy. What I also love is how easy it is to customise the tablet and mobile views. And can I just say, Live support, has been so helpful and responsive! Amazing customer service! :)

swaggerbipods

Love the app, love the support even better. I'd recommend it to anyone needing an add on page builder.

LoveWell Gifts

I love the PageFly Advanced Page Builder app!! This app has made creating attractive pages soooo much easier! We needed to create several pages that looked more professional and attractive and this app was just what we needed. I love the drag and drop design of the app!

In addition, I needed to contact support regarding a small change to one of my pages and support was absolutely amazing! Sami was not only quick to respond, but super helpful!

This app is a MUST-HAVE in my book and a winner all around!!

Dreamhair24

I use PageFly for 2 Weeks now and it´s amazing how I understand it better every day. It´s so easy to learn although it has so many different functionalities. Such a good user interface! You can pretty much do whatever comes to your mind. Every time I´m having a question or don´t know how to build a specific part, I contact the support and they help me immediately with such a patience and endurance, it´s amazing! I really really can recommend this app!

Rosalie Wynne

Extremely customizable. Integration is simple and straight-forward. Perfect for landing pages or more complex additional pages. Quick and helpful support! In my opinion, the best value for what you get.

GoodsByAdrian

Amazing application, create tool to create non-template pages. Good support and services. Would definitely recommend.

The application is very easy to learn and use if you are comfortable with the shopify admin interface

HERSTORM

Helpful service and so far getting good results using this page builder, thank you team. Hope to continue to use more and more.