PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly - Page & Form Builder

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

1971 - 1980 of 3413 reviews

Alaska Guide Creations

Great app but support is where it really shines. They always work to solve my problems no matter how long it takes them.

Conway + Banks Hockey Co.

I built 2 pages on PageFly. It gives you a good number of templates to choose from, as well as the option to customize in a fairly intuitive way. Their chat support was extremely helpful when I came across roadblocks. Would recommend. My only suggestion is to build in auto-save feature so that users don't lose their work if interrupted. 5 stars.

myCigara

Customer support was fantastic and the app itself is so intuitive to use! The templates offered are amazing and really took my store to the next level.

Knights Fine Jewellery

I had some great service yet again from the pagefly team particularly Sami , nothing was to much trouble, really love this app and the support level thank you very much signing out your biggest fan this is stan

Senso Minds

The app builder is extremely versatile and is able to meet our needs both simple and complex. The customer support has been quick and efficient and has helped us build our pages exactly to our liking while working seamlessly with other apps and add ons. Definitely number one page editor, shout out to Touqir for all the help

Polish Change

This is the app I'm convincing my business partner to switch to and based on the customer service, alone, it's awesome!! It's exactly what we need without the limitations that others include. Randy is dope and so is this app. Won't forget to mention you guys in my Forbes 100 article in a couple of years when asked how we started. lol

HealthyGen_Store

I've now deployed this tool on 2 and soon to be 3 sites. It's amazing how it can take shopify to a whole new level and the customer service is AMAZING. Thanks guys for fixing what I screw up ;)

AuXchange.com

I wanted a cleaner layout for my store and I used Pagefly to do it. The most awesome thing (other than the ability to do much more with customization) is that their support is great. I needed help to upload an image and I was doing it incorrectly. Not only did they do it for me, they sent me a video showing me how to do it myself . 5 Stars!

Dxel-portier

Very good application my deeper customization of pages. Getting help is very easy, client service always available
my favorite app

MetaPora

I've tried all of the editors available on Shopify, this one worked the best for me. In terms of features, interface, how easy and how flexible the design options are. And the best is the support team that replies to you immediately to any question (even if it's the most simple question like 'where is the menu that does...' ) thank you !!!!