PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly - Page & Form Builder

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

1981 - 1990 of 3416 reviews

AuXchange.com

I wanted a cleaner layout for my store and I used Pagefly to do it. The most awesome thing (other than the ability to do much more with customization) is that their support is great. I needed help to upload an image and I was doing it incorrectly. Not only did they do it for me, they sent me a video showing me how to do it myself . 5 Stars!

Dxel-portier

Very good application my deeper customization of pages. Getting help is very easy, client service always available
my favorite app

MetaPora

I've tried all of the editors available on Shopify, this one worked the best for me. In terms of features, interface, how easy and how flexible the design options are. And the best is the support team that replies to you immediately to any question (even if it's the most simple question like 'where is the menu that does...' ) thank you !!!!

dream saffron

I believe any business is about customer service, their customer service is excellent as I write I am massaging with them and teach me everything I need to know.

Island Skin

I used this app to create custom pages for my store and it has been the solution to many limitations! I definitely recommend this app. Whenever I needed help or had a question, It was quickly resolved through the live chat. Randy was great, thanks again!

Design Some Tees

I had a minor issue and support was extremely helpful. Touquir fixed my issue instantly. Definitely recommend for making custom homepages.

teaoclock.co

the canva of Shopify. really easy 24/7 support in a few languages. Randy is the best customer service agent. thanks

Baywood

Kate is the best. I will be a lifetime customers because of her. She helps me understand exactly what I need... Customer for life now because of KATE!

BLVCK PODS BRASIL

On October 5th I had an amazing experience with the pagesfly platform. Thanks to Randy who offered me exemplary service and helped me fulfill my wishes from beginning to end by showing attention and commitment to me. The gratitude was so great that I am here writing this review.
Thanks so much PageFly for having staff with Randy, that makes a difference.

Retro Active Arcade

This app has been pretty good with creating a customized page on our website. All the basic features that come with the free plan are plenty enough for us and when I had an issue arise the support team was very helpful and fixed my issue right away.