PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

Blue Sail Coffee Subscriptions

This app has helped me, someone with 0 web design experience, create effective landing pages for my business. Even when I encountered obstacles I couldn't handle on my own the support team swiftly came to my rescue.

Jabees Store

I am so impressed with how fast Nguyen responded to my questions and he guided me throughout the process, very helpful.

Their customer service is awesome, and it's so easy to built a page on PageFly. Will recommend this to the others for sure!

Thank you Nguyen!

HighTemp3D

This is a great app that gives you many more options. What even better is that they have great support and online 24/7 support.

Planterry

It is a great app indeed. The first page is for free, after you have to pay. The page building is ok, but sometimes clunky. Regardless the customer service is great!

Montesi Natural Beauty Products

I am so glad I downloaded this app to spruce up my new shopify page. When I had issues at 2 am with loading a video and linking my page from pagefly to the main menu created in shopify...i chatted with Touqir...he was amazing and resolved all my issues.

farmstop

Very easy to UI that allows you to customize your web pages however you wish. The staff are excellent and able to help you make quick adjustments.

ytexstrings

The app works and you get what you pay for but their support team has been HORRIBLE. I've been facing an issue with the facebook pixel, probably have already lost THOUSANDS... trying to figure out what the problem is. It seems like it's pagefly code interfering with my theme code but their support team has taken over a WEEK, including multiple back and forths to TELL me to "explain to them what the problem is cause they dont understand it".... For real?

How about having a single person stick to a single support ticket and make sure he truly understands the issue and help us solve it?

You guys have multiple support people taking a look at my ticket and that doesnt help anyone.

Get your stuff together and I will make sure to update this review accordingly, but its incredible the type of support you guys provide. GEEZ....

Alcove Group

Amazing live supporters. Easy to use and navigate. Highly recommend since it's free and comes with full support.

EyeArmor

Not going to lie, this app seemed a little bit difficult to get the hang of at first, but with all the help from the amazing support staff (Touqir was especially helpful) and their superb video tutorials, I'm on my way to my perfect website. :)

HANNAH MARTIN

I'm very much satisfied with PageFly, great app and awesome support. So far the best investment I made for my store.