PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build beautiful, SEO-friendly landing, product page with ease

Whittle Waxes

I have been using Pagefly for about a month now on my client’s website. I had come across some problems and found the team at Pagefly to be super quick at responding to my queries as well as being very helpful. Thank you, Megan. I would definitely recommend Pagefly to anyone who wants to build beautiful Shopify websites.

Short Story

We used it to create landing page for our online store. It's easy to use and looks good on the page. Angel was very helpful :)

Golden Group Enterprise SAS

Apenas estoy aprendiendo a usar la app y la verdad, me ha parecido genial, cambia totalmente todo, se ve super profesional. El servicio al cliente es muy bueno y me han brindado mucha ayuda

Hi Fernando,

Thank you so much for spending your precious time writing this review. Please contact us any time you need our help, we are just a click away from you.

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Killer Coffee Company

Great functionalities for your site, their support is amazing, 24/7 support, nice app for your site!

March 1, 2021

Hi Jessica, just wanted to say Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly, and Thank you again for the loving words you've shared I am glad to know I was able to help. Please feel free to get back to us anytime.

Max - PageFly Team

REUCSE

Paula, Aldwin, Lucian and every single person in the team, I love you. You guys rock! You have definitely made my life easier! I would recommend anyone to use this app, It's the BEST SHOPIFY APP out there without any doubt, and their customer service is unbeatable. Stop wasting your time and money and get this app. I recommend it 100%.

March 1, 2021

Thank you very much for leaving us this amazing review! You really made my day and it made me so happy to read your loving words and to know that I was able to help you.
I wish you all the best with your store.
And as I already told you, if you ever need any further assistance, please don't hesitate of getting in touch :)

Lucian | Pagefly Team

Panacea Aftermarket Co.

The Smartest website page builder app I have ever used. Blending all codes to craft beautiful pages without touching one code!

March 1, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a nice, thoughtful review! We're so glad you've been enjoying using PageFly, and we appreciate your support. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know!

Emad - PageFly Team

tintondemand.in

awesome support and really helped redefining website as required, plus great option to test pagefly free version for lovely results

Hi there,

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Lew's Cold Brew

for a free app their support is 5 stars. it's super easy when they almost do everything for you. i would easily recommend this app

Hi Luis,

Thank you so much for your kind words, [name]. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for PageFly users like you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Arluka

I've been using PageFly to build a landing page, homepage and product page. The app itself is easy to use and offers most features I require to build the pages I'm wanting to create. As someone with little knowledge of development but some experience with building my own Wordpress sites I've found PageFly intuitive and simple to learn. A real strength lies in the support, which is absolutely first class. At the moment I'm on the free plan yet the support team have helped me a number of times in a fast, efficient and effective manner. I'm really impressed by their level of customer service and ability to resolve issues. Soon I'll be needing to build more pages than the free version allows and won't hesitate to purchase the PageFly plan to do so. Definitely worth a look if you're after a page building app.

March 1, 2021

Hi, thank you for writing to us, these words motivate us to continue growing and learning in order to provide you with a better product.
Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Angel | PageFly Team

Oh! Charm

One of the best landing page builder apps out there. Although they do not have enough collection for templates...but their customer service is AWESOME!!!!!

March 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review, We're thrilled that you're enjoying using PageFly, Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

Emad - PageFly Team