PageFly Fast Page Builder

PageFly Fast Page Builder

by PageFly

60+ templates for landing page, product page, contact & about

Bad Ass Cushions

I used PageFly to set up some custom pages on my website. The app is easy to use and when I had a question, their support got back to me straight away and was very helpful.

Birthstone Scents

Amazing App! Great customer service! would 1000% recommend! Literally changed the whole layout of our website and it was so easy!

X-Hunt Targets

The support on this app is amazing! Toudir helped with my css that I needed, and the functionality of the app is great! I use it for a long form sales page and it does a great job of that.

talonwatches

I would recommend to anyone who wants to have their shopify store in top condition, great options, an excellent team that will answer every single question in a few seconds, easy brief operation ..

PHYNE

Very helpful app. I am almost building every content page with it. Easy to use and the support team is very nice and fast in helping out.

Little Things by Lucy

Amazing! The possibilities are endless! I am not particularly tech savvy but the live support has been amazing and they have guided me through any issues I have found. It is a really slick app and once you know a few key things about how to build your page its simple. I will definitely be building more pages for my website using this app and I am excited to see how much I can customise my site.

lml-sneakers

I'm using PageFly on 3 of my Shopify stores. The customization is truly unlimited, and It makes paying for a theme unnecessary. They help with customizing anything you ask. 10/10 would download again.

Magic Cleaning Shop

Excelente, é bastante intuitivo e o suporte é incrível, rápido e competente. Ajudam em qualquer necessidade e transformam essa experiência em um conjunto de qualidades. Recomendo!

Forever Fresh Foods (Pty) Ltd.

Very helpful support, being new to this I had a few questions and misunderstanding about how everything works, but the staff was very friendly and knowledgeable.

Pompeak Watches

Nice and simple app, fair pricing - only need to pay while you're creating or amending your site. Saves a ton of time if you're not a master coder.
The support team are always super helpful and saved my bacon more than once.
Would highly recommend.