PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build High-converting Landing, Product Page to Boost Sales

CurraNZ

Great app with exceptional support! Emad as an absolute legend - helped me on multiple cases - no job is too big, no task is impossible! Super happy with the app and would highly recommend, honestly! Keep up doing a good job!!!

August 2, 2021

Hello there, We are thrilled to have you as part of the PageFly family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to me and to our entire team! We look forward to assisting you again soon!

Have a great day!
Emad - PageFly Team

CO2 Refill.nl

It is a great app with lots of flexibility, We love to use it.
Definitely recommended if you want to build beautiful web pages quickly and easily.
good online helpdesk for questions and support with challenges.

July 29, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly team, I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. I'm so glad we were able to help you feel comfortable. I'm also happy that we were able to help you resolve your problem.
Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share.
Please feel free to contact us should you have any further questions.

Once again, thank you!

KeepItSample

I have been using the app for a few months now, and I am very satisfied. When I had some problems, the customer support was very quick to help me.

July 29, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.
I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

imprentadigital.com

Tuve un problema con el editor de paginas de colecciones, el cual no sabia como arreglar, contacte al soporte y me arreglaron el problema en un momento, y además son super atentos y amables. 10 de 10 para la app

July 29, 2021

Muchas gracias por tus encantadores cumplidos. En nombre de mi equipo, deseo que tenga una experiencia más valiosa con nuestra aplicación. No dude en comunicarse con nosotros cuando tenga problemas. Te amo!

Zee| PageFly Team

ExpressZoneX

Great app, it is a bit complicated to who's new, but their support team is guiding you thro every step, with the help of this app i have built great product pages, very beautiful ones, many thanks to the team and to Donny especially for helping me solve some coding problems i had.

July 29, 2021

Hi there, our team has read your kind words and we are all filled with happiness - thank you so much for making our day, and I’m so glad that we are able to make yours too!

It’s our pleasure to provide you with the best app and the best customer service we have. You have our promise to keep growing every day to serve our dear customers like you ;)

Thank you for being a part of PageFly!

TheTrueCo

you dont use shopify until you use pagefly as well! amazing app, with incredible support! cookie i'm looking at you, you are a rockstar, thank you so much!

July 29, 2021

Hi Mathew, you really make my day! I want to send you a big thank you for your lovely review. Thank you for your trust in using PageFly.

Even though I took more time than expected to fix the issue but you are so patient to wait, thank you so much for your kindness.

We are always here anytime you need so please feel free to let me know if you need any assistance.

Have a great day!

Akinj

As an entrepreneur just starting out, this app is an incredible must-to-have to save you time and energy. It helped me cover almost 90% of my design needs, letting me focus on my business. There is for sure a learning curve, but generally speaking, PageFly is user-friendly and intuitive.
The customer support is quick and efficient. Thanks to the PageFly team for their great job

July 29, 2021

It's so awesome when we have your review on the App Store. Your review really means a lot to us and we are so thankful for this.

We know that many new customers can find it difficult to use it for the first time so we are working tirelessly to improve our app to make it easy to use.

And our support team is always here for you when you need.

Be Fit Food

Easy to use layouts and add ins fron Shopify. They provide quick responses when contacted and great support when issues arise.

Hi Annie,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We try our best to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you!

Please drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Frozen Dessert Supplies

This app is extremely user-friendly. I downloaded this app so we can do customizations to our pages and websites without a bunch of coding, when our developer team is busy. It has sped up our projects now that we are able to make beautiful pages without coding. When I have had questions they have all been answered in video tutorials on youtube or from the support chat team. They know their stuff! I did try a competitor app for a week, but it wasn't nearly as nice as pagefly!

July 29, 2021

Hello, It is a real pleasure for us to serve you every time you contact us, it is an opportunity for us to help you create the store you want and we do it with all our love.

Please feel free to let us know if you need any assistance.

We are right here to help you <3

Angel - PageFly Team

biopawtastic

Great App and very awsome SUPPORT they help you in every step they are available always to help you in every second

July 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your review of the app store. I'm glad that you like PageFly and feel satisfied with the support we provided.

This is a big motivation for our team to improve our app and support quality.
Let us know if you need any assistance,