PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

Chibebe® NZ

Lost all of a page design because I have a few sites for the same item (territorial sites) and had one open with pagefly so i can edit another to be the same. LOST IT ALL. The copy / paste styles feature doesn't work either, which is worse as i spent the last hour manually trying to mimic my other site so the pages matched. If you copy the content and paste it yourself, it doesn't paste in the same style, so you still have to style it. You also have to try a million times to change a font color etc. Deleting the app asap.

EVOPE NUTRITION

Stay away from this app - we builded every product page with their system and everything worked well - until they made their intern update. From that moment on everything broke down. Our product pages showed other products, the texts were not longer to be seen, the product images and products suggestions were wrong! We reached out to the customer support and were fobbed off with the regular "we will fix it as soon as possible". If you are a shop owner you know what i am talking about: we were loosing customers, our social ads were linked to the wrong products = so we are loosing money for the last 4 days!

PushDryson

#Nothingworks After the new update nothing works. Thank you..... I use Pagefly for a long time and it was very useful but i dont know why you make this many changes without testing it in a beta.. Everything is buggy.. dont work.... realy frustrating

The Lord Of The Magic

GO OUT if you have a BIG STORE. This only works for amateurs stores or with LOW TRAFFIC due problems resolution are too slow and there is PLENTY OF BUGS. IF you manage a BIG STORE... YOU'LL BE IN TROUBLES. NEW UPDATE 16th. April................................ The message received by operator speak it selfs........................." I'm still waiting for a response from our development team. As you may already know, the don't work on weekends so we may have to expect some delay in their response. (to do a find a replace text due users cant do it, and operators intermediate either) They have already been notified about your issue, and will reach you back as soon as possible. My sincere apology for the inconvenience. Your patience is much appreciated Update 16th April. Things are getting worst every day. Operators that don´t have the tools to assist customers after the new update realized by this company recently. Support replies fast.. yes BUT in 80% almost in cases we've received a message that they need forward the issue to the dev team and thats means 24h or MORE! We've discovered new incompatibilites with some apps installed that before their updates works perfectly. Now... NOT ANYMORE. For example, we use WISHLIST and there is a proper code in EVERY PAGE of us. Now, after PageFly Last updates code is not working anymore and we're tired to get always the same message: "Please allow me a couple of mins to see if I can reach anyone from our developmeant team to check on this issue"... and after a day still waiting that dev team will be cappable to do a "find a replace" code in theme... delaying obviously and getting harm seriously by this company. Please, just be careful if you have high traffic due in crash case.... you'll not get the help that you really need ON TIME. Operators are like robots forward 80-90% issues and getting waiting even Platinum customers as us. Let´s see what's next. :( Update 14th April. Sorry but can still voting even neutral due there is repeated issues. Also DEVELOPER team only works a few hours a day (free for 5pm! until next day). So.. if you need assistance on important matters, as for example your homepages has lost styles... simpley, you CAN´T and need to wait between 12-72 hours due weekends it does not works. GREAT! :( Now, for example is 2 pm here in Mexico BUT there is no one available until midnight so... = we can´t continue working because there is some stuff that must to be solved by tech team as, for example, try to figure out (really) why styles are losing everytime we made some modifications now on the new editor. MAN! If you want to run a GLOBAL business you have GLOBAL workers working for you anytime. And, even the support is pretty good for all most cases, you can´t be totally stopped due there is something that only is possible to fix for someone that only works from monday to friday a few hours. You have a lot of customers, your costs to increase your developer team will be rewarded with a (real) quality customers services and also helps A LOT to your customers don´t get stopped due there is something that it does not works at should be. (even repeated issues) Anyway... good luck! You're gonna to need it. Another customer affected by the last PageFly updates.............

April 8, 2021

Firstly, I would like to apologize for everything that makes you unhappy and make you have a bad experience.
Before releasing this new version, even though we tested it many times in the past, there are some bugs we can't be aware of when it is released. This is a big lesson for us and we promise to fix all the bugs and this situation won’t happen again.
Our team is trying days and nights to fix the bugs you mentioned in your review and we really want to have more chances to serve and assist you. We are always willing to help when you need. Please feel free to let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Duchesz of Saxeszburg

the response is terrible to questions asked on live chat, I really am not happy with using this app so far

April 8, 2021

Thank you for your review, we do appreciate your feedback on the App Store. Your feedback helps us to know how we are doing and what we need to improve PageFly as well as the service that we provide.

With PageFly, customer satisfaction is always our number one priority and we always strive to get this. And we feel so bad that we could not make you satisfied. I talked to my team about your case and I am also making a training plan to my team to notice all the problems. We will try our best to bring you a good experience with PageFlyl. We took all your thoughts and opinions to heart and we would love to make things right to meet your needs so feel free to reach out to us with any suggestions you wish to share.

Our whole team is also trying to improve PageFly to make it easy to use and more friendly.

Your recommendations and suggestions are always welcome and appreciated.

Have a great day!

Cayman + Company

I installed PageFly and it destroyed my free Shopify theme (debut). I reached out and spoke with Gabriel in PageFly support. He tried to help me, but said there was a big issue and needed to contact a developer. I revoked PageFly's access to my store, bought a new theme and it fixed the issue. I am convinced that if you download the free version of PageFly that they intentionally make it "buggy" so that you have to buy their monthly membership to fix the issues PageFly created to the store during the install of the app.

February 22, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, we do appreciate your time with us and we really want to assist you if you give us the opportunity.
Regarding what you mentioned in your review about theme conflict issues, I would like to say that basically, PageFly works with all Shopify themes; however, each theme has its own working mechanism and they also run in different codes, therefore, with some themes, theme conflict issues can happen (between the theme and PageFly). The theme conflict issues don’t depend on which plans you are. And to solve these theme conflict issues, our Developers who develop PageFly need to check carefully to understand the working mechanism of that theme, and find the spots that we can add code to fix.
For us, no matter what plan the customer uses, we all support enthusiastically and carefully. We always try our best to give our customers the best-supported experiences no matter what plan you are on.

Please let us know if you have any questions. I would be grateful if we can assist you more in the future.

MyMillie

It's taking me days to do a job that should have been a day at the most. HORRIBLY un-user friendly app, VERY unintuitive. Even with the support (which is very good!) the program is still almost impossible to do anything custom inside of. Sure, you can change photos but alignments etc and getting things into their correct locations is, for lack of a better description, an absolute ballache.
Cannot wait to be done using this app.

February 22, 2021

Thank you for taking your time to leave feedback on your experience of using PageFly, we do appreciate it.
We all know that PageFly can make many users feel confused, especially new users because it’s not too friendly, that’s the reason why our whole team has been trying day and night to improve our product as well as the service we provide.
Our support team is more than happy to be able to help you whenever you need help.
Please come back to the live chat from the application so we can continue working on the problem there?

Your business with PageFly is greatly appreciated and I will be looking forward to hear back from you.

Best Regards,

Two Wheels to wrap

Deleted the app and still need to remove ALL coding by myself manually. This is a complete no go! So much work for me now. Also you can only use mailchimp for email actions like newsletter signup on their pages. Very bad app.

February 22, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly Team, thank you for giving us a review on the App Store.
Regarding what you mentioned in your review about uninstalling PageFly, we do understand that this is not easy work to do because it relates to code. However, we provide a very detailed video tutorial on how to do it, you can check it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXglWmBZiD4&t=4s
And our support team is always willing to help you with all tasks.
What you mentioned in your review is the email actions like newsletter signup, we do have MailChimp and Klaviyo, you can check them. To collect customer emails, we also have Customer and Contact Forms.
Please come back to the live chat from the application so we can continue working on the issue there?

Your business with PageFly is greatly appreciated and I will be looking forward to hearing back from you.

Best Regards,

Nightshop De Polder

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Carpenter Core LLC

Very little more than what you can do with the basic Shopify page builder and a couple of how-to videos. It's certainly not worth an extra $99 a month to have more than 30 landing pages. The icing on the cake was receiving this spam from them while I was experimenting with the free 1 page version. Needless to say, I'll be uninstalling it... "Hola friend, Are you confused about what plan suits your needs? It’s not that complicated, we made everything simple and easy to understand here:
PageFly pricing explanation
What happens if I downgrade?
I hope this is clear enough. If you still have questions, please feel free to chat with us. All the best,
Richard.