PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Custom SEO-friendly landing pages, product pages like a Pro!

Xena Workwear

Overall the app is not super user friendly or flexible for custom designs honestly, but most of them besides Wix aren't. However, the chat feature is super great, they fixed my site for me instead of just telling me how to do it. Very nice feature!!

February 25, 2021

My heartfelt thanks for your review about your experience of using PageFly.
We do understand that PageFly is not super user-friendly, this is the reason why we are always trying to improve PageFly to make it more friendly and useful for customers.
We are so happy to be able to help you to solve your issues. Please feel free to contact us via live chat if you have any further questions.

Apothecurly Naturals

I used pagefly to build my website and needed help with moving something around on my home page. I received very clear and concise instructions. very helpful. Sometimes I do have difficulty formating between computer and mobile'

February 23, 2021

We are so happy when we receive your feedback, it means a lot to us because thanks to your feedback, we know how we are doing and what we need to improve.
Our Support team is always willing to help you whenever you need, and your satisfaction is what we always try to bring you.
Regarding the responsiveness in all devices and especially in the mobile view as you mentioned in the review, we are trying our best to improve PageFly better and better every day to meet your needs.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Hello Silky

I really love this app, its very helpful and easy to use. Also the support team is always there to help.

February 23, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly team, thank you so much for taking the time to share a review on the App Store.
We are so happy that you found PageFly helpful and you are satisfied with our Support quality. Our Support team always prioritizes customer satisfaction so please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions. We always want you to have the best experience with PageFly.
And your business with PageFly is always appreciated and we will try our best to assist you.

Neptune Athletics

The customer service of this app is fantastic! I chatted them for some assistance and got a response within minutes! That is so important for me when I am working on my store. The app in itself is pretty good with many features. I feel like it is more complex than it needs to be, I've used other page apps that are a little easier to use but they also didn't have a free option and were much more expensive, so I don't mind figuring out some of the features of pagefly with the pricing plans they offer. Overall, it is a great option for anyone trying to build out the pages of their store.

February 22, 2021

We really appreciate your detailed feedback on your experience with PageFly. Your feedback means a lot to us and we are so glad that you are pleased with the result and that we were able to help.
I truly understand that PageFly is still a bit complex because we are trying to create a lot of functions and features, but our whole PageFly team is trying day and night to improve PageFly better for customers.
And we truly appreciate your trust in us and look forward to working with you more in the future.
Please feel free to contact us via Live chat whenever you have any questions.

Baresocks

Nice app but not super user friendly, some adjustments need coding which their team comes in useful and fast for.

February 22, 2021

Thanks very much for your great review, we do appreciate it.
We are so happy that PageFly can help you to build your store.
Regarding your feedback that PageFly is not super-user friendly, I really understand and our team has been trying to improve PageFly to make it more friendly as well as our support quality.
If you have any further questions, please let us know via Live chat. We are always happy to assist you.

Art of Marchae

This app was a bit confusing at first but I was able to chat with Emad and Angel through the PageFly support chatroom and they were able to solve my issues. I appreciate the excellent customer service that they provided.

February 22, 2021

We are so happy to hear your feedback when you use PageFly. We really value your opinion and this means the world to us and to our team.
Regarding your feedback that you felt confused initially, I agree with you. We know that when first starting using PageFly, it can make you feel confused, and as you mentioned in the review.
We are trying every day to make PageFly better and better to meet your needs.
If you have any questions, feel free to drop messages in the Live chat so we can assist you.

Apothecary & me

Only just loaded this app. Took a little while to work out how to use it but once you get the hang of it, there is loads of scope. Had a minor problem publishing for the first time and the online help was really good and sorted it out and showed me how to do it for the future. Will be now editing more pages

February 22, 2021

Thank you so much for such a detailed review to PageFly.
We are so glad that you like PageFly and your satisfaction is our top priority.
Regarding the issue that you mentioned in the review, there are some issues while using PageFly and this is the reason why we are always trying to improve PageFly better and better to reduce issues as much as possible.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or recommendations.

NEFERTITI

je recommande cette application, l'équipe est formidable et répond de manière très rapide en cas de soucis.

February 9, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly team, thank you so much for giving a review for us.
We are so happy to hear your feedback when you use PageFly. We really value your opinion and this means the world to us and to our entire team!
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any recommendations or issues, we are always happy to help you.

Things of Nature

it's certainly a big improvement to the limited editing you get from shopify's native environment. some things could be better but things work well and the helpdesk is super on point. recommend it.

February 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your detailed review. Customer satisfaction is our main priority and we are ecstatic that we met that mark.
PageFly is constantly developing and growing to have more helpful features and functions to help for your business. Thank you for your recommendation, we have been trying day and night to improve PageFly and make it better day by day.
We are always happy to be able to help you, so if you need help, just let us know by leaving messages in the Live chat.

Aid&Wag

Allows us business owners to surpass the limitations of not knowing code. Love the support team!!!!

February 9, 2021

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave us a feedback.
We were thrilled to read your 4-star review for PageFly. We are so glad that you found PageFly was your choice for building your store.
And we are so glad that our support team can assist you with your work.
We are trying to improve PageFly better and better every day. Along with our Support Team which is available 24/7, we also have video tutorials and Help Center to support you so you can have a better experience when using PageFly.
Let me know if you have any questions.