PageFly: #1 Free Page Builder

PageFly: #1 Free Page Builder

by PageFly

Create high-converting landing page, product page in minutes!

Lotyere

Good customer service support, fast and detailed information. Good ......
They are really available all week. I suggest it.

November 2, 2020

Your review made our day and we’re really thankful for your detailed feedback.

Your feedback really means a lot to our PageFly team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve PageFly as what you mentioned in the review to serve you and meet your demand.

We also try to support and assist you whenever you need so please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help.

Octoimages

Just started using the app. Really great app and biggest thing for me is that you can get a response and help, immediately and if required can make the changes you're looking for to your help to make things a little easier. So far so good. Really cool app!

November 2, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us about your experience with PageFly. Our team is so glad that you can use PageFly to improve your store as well as our help. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us via the Live chat.

ROSY LILY

I'm not good at English, but I asked questions using translation tools. He checked the situation very carefully and solved my problem. It was a very good response. If you want to raise the problem of the tool, I feel that you should implement the function that leads to the improvement of page speed. After page customization, you need to take action to improve page speed, which is a daunting task. Also, I think we can have more templates.
However, I love PageFly!

October 26, 2020

On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to thank you for your feedback.
We do appreciate that you take your time to share your feedback using PageFly. We do appreciate your kind words.

Regarding the page speed, PageFly provides the Lazyload function to help to improve the page loading. Normally, PageFly doesn’t affect much on the page loading time of a store but we will try harder to improve PageFly better in the future.

Don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.

Nafsika Skourti

The customer service chat option is a great way to get help! Cookie, the representative who helped me stayed with me for almost an hour troubleshooting all my problems as I got to learn how to use the app. Thank you for the great customer service.

October 26, 2020

Your review is really incredible, and we would like to thank you for such a detailed review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our PageFly team because we always try to make customers satisfied by improving PageFly day by day.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or recommendations.

Smarthub.co.uk

I love it. Easy to use and if you have any problems the support they offer is great. Working with Shopify more would be great as some features don’t look right when you use them. For example having to have a description for your product then a decent gap until pagefly page. Overall excellent. Keep it up Pagefly Team

October 26, 2020

We were thrilled to read your 4-star review for PageFly. We are so glad that you found PageFly was your choice for building your store.

Thanks for your detailed review, we know how we are doing and what we need to improve.

We are trying to improve PageFly better and better every day. Along with our Support Team which is available 24/7, we also have video tutorials and Help Center to support you so you can have a better experience when using PageFly.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Artdesires Community

I've been using Pagefly for a while now and I'm satisfied of their app, plus the Customer service chat is useful and reactive. Thanks to Randy I solved my problem quickly! :)

October 26, 2020

On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to thank you so much for such a detailed review.

Thank you so much that you took the time to share with us your experience with PageFly.

We are so glad that we could help you to solve the issues and get your satisfaction. Your satisfaction is our top priority.

We are always looking forward to any feedback or suggestions from you because we have been trying to improve PageFly better and better.

If you have any questions, feel free to let us know via the Live chat.

Primalvore

Fairly responsive assistance, from a fairly decent builder. It's not quite Webflow, but it's pretty good for Shopify!

October 16, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us, we do appreciate this. We are so happy that we can help you to solve your problems.
Our team will try our best to support you anytime you need.

Feel free to drop messages in the live chat if you have any questions.

mozsly

Marvelous customer service, they are always with me, helps me a lot. Patient and professional, answer question right away. Great!

Hi,

Please let me know what we can do for you to improve a 4-star to a 5-star.
Our team will try our best to support you anytime you need.

Feel free to drop messages in the live chat if you have any questions.

Demure Collections

This App has helped me tremendously with getting the look I wanted for my Clothing line. I really enjoyed all the features. I only wish it was more flexible in changing sizes and moving placement of items like images or wordings.

October 15, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to let us know your thoughts and opinion about PageFly. Your feedback is really detailed for us and we’re so glad that you also enjoy using PageFly.
Regarding your request and recommendations, we surely discuss with our Development team.
Thank you again for your feedback.

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions.

Hypanese

Their customer service is incredible! Extremely fast and helpful. Not so stroked about the app design abilities and functionalities but this is a personal opinion.

October 15, 2020

Your review is really incredible and we’re really thankful for this
Our Support Team is always available 24/7 so please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help.