PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

#1 Choice For Responsive, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page

8Track Rum

I found the app slightly tricky to use for a couple of things I wanted to do, but the tech support was first class with a friendly team on hand to assist.

April 26, 2021

Thanks very much for your very nice review, we are grateful that you spent your time leaving us that one.
While using PageFly, you can find it not easy, I really understand and our team has been trying to improve PageFly to make it more friendly as well as our support quality.
If you have any further questions, please let us know via Live chat. We are always happy to assist you.

Holzstufen Meyer

We use this app to provide access to an easy and comfortable shopping experience for our customers. The pagefly app offers all the necessary gadgets and settings to achieve this. On top of that the customer service is friendly and quick to respond :)

April 26, 2021

We really appreciate your detailed feedback on your experience with PageFly. Your feedback means a lot to us and we are so glad that you are pleased with the result and that we were able to help.

Tahiti Vapes

The app throws out some issues and it's not always easy to understand why. I personally preferred the old editor. However, I dealt with Shagar over live chat today and he was incredibly knowledgeable and helped me solve my issue FAST! Can't argue with the customer service

April 14, 2021

Thank you for leaving us feedback on the App Store, we really appreciate your feedback. We always put customer satisfaction first and our whole team is always trying to assist customers as best as possible.

We will try our best to fix all bugs as well as improve your app.

Please let us know if you have any questions or recommendations.

Hortensien Bernd

quick and friendly customer service! overall the app is easy to understand and use, even for beginners :)

April 14, 2021

Thank you for leaving feedback for us, we are so glad when we receive your feedback.
Our Support team is always willing to help you whenever you need, and your satisfaction is what we always try to bring you.
Our whole team, we are trying our best to improve PageFly better and better every day to meet your needs.
Along with our Support Team which is available 24/7, we also have video tutorials and a Help Center to support you so you can have a better experience when using PageFly.

Let me know if you have any questions.

MANISAFE

I used this app to help me build my password page. I used the free plan. It allows for way more customisation than the basic Shopify password page. I found the formatting a bit finicky but the customer support team is very responsive and helpful. I can definitely recommend Pagefly.

April 8, 2021

Thank you so much for choosing PageFly for your store and we are so delighted that you found PageFly helpful.

Regarding the issue that you mentioned in the review, I truly understand that it’s not easy for new users for the first time using, but when you get familiar with PageFly, it will be useful a lot to you. And it can’t be denied that to better understand PageFly, we need more time to explore, but our team is also trying to improve PageFly better to make PageFly more friendly and easy to use.

What your feedback about our tutorials and documentation, we really appreciate it and we are planning to improve both of them to make them understandable.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or recommendations.

Unihertz

The system was complicated and it's difficult for beginners, but the customer service was always ready to help.

April 8, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly Team, thank you so much for leaving us feedback.
We know that PageFly can be complicated for beginners so we are trying days and nights to improve it better and make it more friendly. We are also happy if we can receive any recommendations or feedback from you so that we can improve PageFly as well as our support quality.

We Are Bahari

I've been building a 'teaser' landing page to collect email addresses. It's pretty good in terms of step by step guides, having not done anything like this before, it's quite difficult at the start. The online chat support with the pagefly staff are amazing though, they've helped so much and get you out of pickles all the time (well for me anyway!)

April 8, 2021

We are so happy when we read your review on the App Store, thank you so much for it.
Customer satisfaction is the top priority that we always care about, so we are always trying our best to assist.
And I know it could be quite difficult for when you started with PageFly, however, if you are familiar with PageFly, you will find it not difficult to use. And our whole PageFly team is trying day and night to work hard to make PageFly more friendly.
We really appreciate it if you have any further recommendations for us.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via Live chat whenever you have any questions.

SunLite Health & Wellness

Definitely easy to use once you figure it out. I love all of the prebuilt options and layout. I also love that you can integrate widgets that you may already have on Shopify. It helped us redesign our website with little issue. They are also always updating it, which is helpful!

April 8, 2021

Thank you for your love to PageFly. With the new version, although there are some bugs but our whole team is trying days and nights to fix and improve all of them so we do appreciate your patience with us. We will make PageFly better and better to meet your expectations.

Fairly Species

わかりやすいカスタマーサービスですぐに返信してくれます。無料で色んなことができるのでオススメです。 Great app, clear customer service instruction, and you can do so many things for free. Highly recommended!

April 8, 2021

Thank you for spending your time leaving us a review here. Your review means a lot to our whole team and we really appreciate it.
We are so glad that you are pleased with the result and that we were able to help.
We are always happy to assist you. And we are also happy if we can receive any recommendations or feedback from you so that we can improve PageFly better.

Vitamini

Great app for designing websites with Shopify, it gives you a lot more customisation than standard Shopify themes. There was recently a big update that has made some things better, but messed up a lot of things on the website too. The support staff have been brilliant in assisting with the issues. I am impressed with the level of support I've received from Pagefly Support Team.

April 8, 2021

Thank you for leaving us feedback on the App Store, we really appreciate your feedback. Your feedback means a lot to us.
With the new version released, there are many bugs even we tried to test before. Thank you for your time with us and we appreciate your feedback for our new version.
We will try our best to fix all bugs as well as improve your app.