PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build High-converting Landing, Product Page to Boost Sales

DANGAL

was creating the parrelx effect, was confused as on the tutorial doesn't explain that the effect is only viewable on the live view published page :)

June 1, 2021

Thank you for your feedback with your honest words, we do appreciate that.
Regarding the video tutorial you mentioned in the review, we are so sorry for making you confused.
I also had a meeting with the video tutorial team and we have just created a new video tutorial here about the Parallax effect

I hope this new video will answer your confusion.
We would love it if you can share more recommendations with us so we can improve our app as well as service better.

If you need any help, please drop messages in the Live chat, we are always willing to support you.

Will & Able

PageFly have good customer service that are always there to help practically with your needs. It is visual and quite user friendly to use.

May 14, 2021

We are so happy when we receive your feedback, it means the whole world to all of us.
Our Support team is always willing to help you whenever you need, and your satisfaction is what we always try to achieve.
We also have been trying so hard to improve our app to make PageFly as a helpful and powerful app for you.
Let us know if you have any questions.

Hikerboy Scooter

Nice app, and excellent customer service ! Very quick and efficient, thanks to Gabriel my problem was fixed within minutes.

May 10, 2021

Thank you so much for choosing PageFly for your store and we are so happy that you found PageFly helpful.
PageFly always prioritizes customer satisfaction on top and we always try to do that all the time, so your feedback lets us know how we are doing, thank you a lot. We are constantly improving our app to make it better.

Our support team is always willing to assist you whenever you need so please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or recommendations.

Pure Grace Nest

I kept having problems with the pages and as a result, I had to keep reaching out to the customer service. Thank goodness, they were prompt in responding and very helpful.

May 10, 2021

Your review really made our day. We are so happy to read it.
Our team is always trying our best to make customers happy and satisfied. We have been also improving PageFly better and better to serve our customers.
If you have any further questions, please let us know via Live chat. We are always happy to assist you.

Revival Accessories

I use the app to build me own pages. I don't know much code or liquid, but this allows me to build my own pages really easily. And the support is fantastic, fast replies and always helpful.

May 10, 2021

Thank you for spending your time leaving us a review here. Your review means a lot to our whole team. That’s so meaningful for us to have your feedback.
We are so glad that you are pleased with the result and that we were able to help.
And we are also happy if we can receive any recommendations or feedback from you so that we can improve PageFly better.
Please feel free to contact us via Live chat whenever you have any questions.

Spud 'N Rich

I really like the template I found for a homepage. But after I published it, the shopping cart didn't work. I chatted and gave the representative permission to login in. He sent me a short video of his screen and showed me what I needed to do to fix it. I fixed it in 15 seconds. Great support experience.

May 10, 2021

We are so happy when we read your review on the App Store, thank you so much for it.
Customer satisfaction is the top priority that we always care about, so we are always trying our best to assist.
Regarding the issue you mentioned in your review, it's a theme conflict because each theme has its own working mechanism so sometimes it causes the theme conflict. We are always trying our best to improve this to work more smoothly.
We really appreciate it if you have any further recommendations for us.

INSPIRRE

Support team is very helpful, though sometimes you have to wait next business day for the dev team to be online. But they fix our issues right away. User interface could have been more user friendly but with basic knowledge on web development it is manageable. Overall, great landing page builder and very friendly support team. They have free pages which allows you to use and test their service first which works best for start ups and brands starting very small.

May 10, 2021

We were thrilled to read your 4-star review for PageFly. We are so glad that you found PageFly was your choice.
With PageFly, we always put the customer first so customer satisfaction is what we always chase.
We are trying to improve PageFly better and more friendly for customers every day. Along with our Support Team which is available 24/7, we also have video tutorials and Help Center to support you so you can have a better experience when using PageFly.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Mi-bodeguita.com

Top App mit spitzen Support. Ich würde mir mehr noch einen ticken mehr Automatisierung/Skalierung wünschen. Beispielsweise nachdem die Seiten gebaut wurden eine Bulk-Änderungs Funktion.

May 10, 2021

Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung. Es hilft uns sehr, weil wir wissen können, wie es uns geht.
Ihr Feedback gibt uns auch Vorschläge zur Verbesserung unserer App, um sie besser zu machen.
Wir werden unser Bestes geben, um PageFly zu verbessern und Sie zu unterstützen.
Bitte lassen Sie uns wissen, wenn Sie Hilfe benötigen.

PageFly | Kate - Kundenerfolg Managerin

8Track Rum

I found the app slightly tricky to use for a couple of things I wanted to do, but the tech support was first class with a friendly team on hand to assist.

April 26, 2021

Thanks very much for your very nice review, we are grateful that you spent your time leaving us that one.
While using PageFly, you can find it not easy, I really understand and our team has been trying to improve PageFly to make it more friendly as well as our support quality.

Holzstufen Meyer

We use this app to provide access to an easy and comfortable shopping experience for our customers. The pagefly app offers all the necessary gadgets and settings to achieve this. On top of that the customer service is friendly and quick to respond :)

April 26, 2021

We really appreciate your detailed feedback on your experience with PageFly. Your feedback means a lot to us and we are so glad that you are pleased with the result and that we were able to help.
Please feel free to contact us via Live chat whenever you have any questions.