PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, FAQ, home page & Funnel

Based on 2012 reviews

MaaHype

Amazing support! Really helpfull and always coming up with the best solutions! I really love to use pagefly to create the best pages :)

Dope Slimes LLC

This is the best page builder on shopify period. I have tried others like shogun and they do not even compare to the amount of customization possible on this app. Also the live chat support is phenomenal.

Lillie & Pine

I really appreciate the friendly customer support. I was really having trouble understanding how to create Theme Templates from Page Fly designs and Touqir took the time to create a tutorial video out of thin air. That's amazing customer service.

Covers in Color

The customer service team is the best. They're responsive and go above and beyond to help out. I would highly recommend this app!

Love Lore

I am very happy with the pages I've been able to build using this app. The customer service is also incredibly helpful and fast at responding.

The Sage Haven

I used this app to build a landing page for my website. Honestly, I was a bit overwhelmed at the beginning and didn't know where to start but when I got stuck I just contacted support and they were so helpful.
I'm only using the free plan for now but will definitely upgrade when I need to!

傳耆 Eldage

PageFly is a powerful page builder which can fulfil basically all my requirements. The CS of PageFly are very effective and efficient, they can fix the problem in a short period of time. Nice app and great CS team, thank you!

Smash signs ltd

Wow what a great app and customer support. Really went above and beyond to help me use the app. Such a great team. Thanks Hailey.

QULO

Currently in trial mode but it is by far the best app for shopify that I have come across to date. If you are design savvy (or even if your not) this is perfect tool for customising your site and breaking free of theme restraints.

Klymit

You get what you put into this app, it's VERY easy to use and the support is great. I would like to see some additional support on things like optimization for speed, but overall good.