PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Custom Landing Page, Product Page, Blog Page And Funnel.

Naked Glass | Bar Keepers Friend NZ I Scrub Daddy NZ

This is a fantastic app and the support is great! We use it on most of our product pages it allows us to do much more than what a general theme will allow. Also does not slow down the site. A+ to Angel for your most recent fix. Thanks! :)

April 12, 2021

We are so grateful for your generous review. Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us and the community.

We will keep on improving our services to offer more value for you.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window.

Have a nice day and take care!

Angel - PageFly Team

Pure Life

I am new to this app and needed assistance after watching the provided tutorials multiple time. Jerry helped me right away when i wanted it ! Without him i still make my first landing page .....Thank you so much i appreciate it

April 12, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Elle Therapy Co.

I am new to this app and needed assistance after watching the provided tutorials multiple time. Shagar was able to walk me through step by step to upload my first landing page. I appreciate his dedication and patience. Thank you Shagar!

April 12, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your review with us, please reach us anytime for any issues or concerns.

Shagar - PageFly Team

kuori

Aplicación muy versátil y atención excelente. Sobretodo de Angel, que me ha ayudado mucho a avanzar en la creación de mi página! Gracias!

April 12, 2021

Muchas gracias por su amable comentario. Es maravilloso saber que ha tenido una gran experiencia con PageFly. Esto nos motivará a mejorar aún más nuestra aplicación y la calidad del soporte. Si hubiera algo, no dude en envíenos un mensaje en cualquier momento.

Ángel - Equipo de PageFly

picatssoart

best page customization ever. support is superb. even on free plan, theres a lot for you to customize

April 12, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you are satisfied with PageFly and our support service. Please let us know if you need help.

Felipe - PageFly Team

Favorite Finds Shop

I'm a web designer.
Designing on Shopify without a broad liquid knowledge is obnoxious. The other page building apps do not have the customizability that this one holds.
+ Custom CSS/JS per page
+ Style editable on each element
+ Integration
+ Intuitive blocks (not like Wordpress and similar)
+ Friendly for seasoned (and not) web-devs
+ 24/7 Experienced and English speaking Support
+ Plans are cheap compared to the conversions you get. If you are wondering which between Shogun, Gempages and Pagefly is going to be your choice, this one is also going to make you a little front-end web-developer

April 12, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review Logan. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Felipe - PageFly Support Team

SM (Deco Studio)

The best app in Shopify Store for PageBuilder.
What it makes the best app, is their support. If you need help they all are 24/7 for you to get the things done and fixed. Thanks for everything. Full recommended

April 12, 2021

Muchas gracias por tu generosa reseña
nos hace muy feliz tenerte como cliente y saber que estas a gusto con nuestra app. Si tienes cualquierr problema no dudes en avisarnos que aquí estaremos 24/7 para ayudarte
Felipe - Equipo de PageFly

Thank you very much for your generous review.
It makes us very happy to have you as a client and to know that you are comfortable with our app. If you have any problems, do not hesitate to let us know that we will be here 24/7 to help you.

Felipe - PageFly Team

Gumo

It is always about the service that surprised me! You can get support right away in minutes and really got issues solved right away!

April 12, 2021

Thank you so much for such a great review. We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward assisting and supporting customers. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us in the Live chat window, we are willing to help you.

Coco Vida Boutique

I love PageFly! I came from hosting my e-commerce site on Wordpress/Elementor, and it was a real challenge to find something that matched the design capabilities on Shopify. I find PageFly easy to use, visually-appealing, and the customer service is fantastic. You can make your website stand out without lots of confusing things and limitations! Not only are they quick to respond, they'll do fixes for you, send videos of how to fix things yourself, and so much more. The ONLY thing I would change is the amount of saved content you can use. I really think it's the best app for design + service. Highly recommended!

April 12, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! This is a great motivation for us to improve PageFly better and better.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

Have a wonderful day!

Urban Meat

Super app qui permet d'avoir une bonne customisation de n'importe quelle page du site avec un service clients ultra réactif

April 12, 2021

Ce que vous pensez de nous est très important et nous travaillons chaque jour pour vous améliorer et vous offrir le meilleur service. Merci d'avoir pris le temps de partager cet avis avec la communauté de Shopify.

Angel - L'équipe PageFly