PageFly‑ Advanced Page Builder

PageFly‑ Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build fast landing page, product page, contact page & more!

clear-vision

Just intalled this app to customize my product page on boundless theme. Very simple of utilisation and high quality support. Thank you

Myles Price

I'm a total dummy and this app really helps bring another level to the site. Also, if you get stuck you can reach out and their support will walk you through it. This is a great app to expand your site and SEO.

Sokudo Style

I have been using this app for a while now and I cannot recommend it enough. If you get stuck, the Pagefly support is very quick and helpful

Synergy Organic Clothing

Good functionality and relatively easy to use. They have amazing tech support and customer service. Good certainly recommend this app.

Smart Beauty Shop

It's really user friendly and even a person who does not have much of a coding language can create amazing pages and posts. The support is really quick responsive and helpful. Thanks

Barrère & Capdevielle

Très bonne application. Le prix est correct et l'utilisation très agréable. L'interface est intuitive, complète, et permet une rapide création de pages. Par ailleurs, le support est réactif et efficace. Rien à redire.

Universo Livre

I had a problem with the page, but I had good instructions, and I was answered quickly. I like to use page fly and recommend it.

Warmlie

I love it. Staff was very helpful and was able to help me solve a complex problem right before launch.

Natics Life's Hashtags

If only I can give a score of 10 to the customer support (Angel)! You are the best! I felt that you are very dedicated and really very concern on providing solutions. I really appreciate that you gave me options, time to evaluate and an extra tip how to move on! Highly recommended! Never fails to support me.

EDEN + ASH

The customer support on this app is AMAZING!! Felipe solved ALL my problems and even sent me a video on how to code. Love this app! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!