PageFly Free Page Builder

PageFly Free Page Builder

by PageFly - Conversion Expert

Boost sales with custom landing page, product page and more

TheCookieCrate1

It's hard to find a app that has good customer service but PageFly has it! Very thankful for their time and help!

September 22, 2020

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing PageFly for your store. We are proud to welcome your opinion and look forward to serving you in the long run.

If you have any questions, please contact us via Livechat, and we will be happy to assist you.

Once again, thank you for your communication.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Vernace

This app increased my conversions rate to above 3.5% !!
Great customer service for any problem, highly recommended!

September 22, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, glad that you have a good experience with us.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

RELIEVEDIRECT

Awesome app and support! Everyone should give it a try, it helped my business so much!!

Big thanks to the great support team!

Hi Jeremy,

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin | PageFly Team

Tilla Baby Box

The app is fantastic, it allows to build beautiful pages and it is really intuitive. The support is great and I strongly recommend it!

September 22, 2020

Thanks for your awesome review, we're happy that you are loving our app & support.

Please, don't hesitate to reach us for any queries anytime. :D

Shagar | PageFly Team

fooodi

They are have very good services and they response so fast . they helped me a lot to fix my page design

September 22, 2020

I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. I'm so glad we were able to help you feel comfortable. I'm also happy that we were able to help you resolve your problem.
Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share.

Please feel free to contact us should you have any further questions.

Touqir | PageFly Team

MonkeyBoo Chocolatiers

The App so far seems pretty good.
However I am not leaving this review for the app, I am leaving this review for the service I have just recieved.
Quite simply, the BEST representitive of any company i've ever dealt with.
Paula resolved all of the issues i had (which were caused completely by me, not the app) and went far far beyond what I could have ever expected, she handled my stressed messages with a smile, and not only did she resolve the mess i made of my store, she rectified what i was trying to achieve in the first place. The actions of Paula have given you a long term customer, not the app.

Thank you Paula.

September 22, 2020

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience with PageFly.
All of us are really happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction is our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.
So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again. We are trying our best to assist you.

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

MiCleo&Co

The support is amazing: quick and effective. They solved my problem in minutes! Touqir answered all my doubts and himself solved the problem. Perfect app to customise pages smartly and easy.

September 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad to assist you
Feel free to reach out to us any day, any time if you have any questions at all. We're here to help 24/7!

Touqir | PageFly Team

Leanvate

I love the pagefly! Customer support was incredible, I was able to set up my page as I wanted in minutes. Recommended!

September 22, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Emad | PageFly Team

Algodon Fine Wines

We love using PageFly! Customer support is unmatched. We can highly recommend it. We would give 6 stars if we could :)

Hi Jared,
Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin | PageFly Team

Off-Real

Esta app es increíble, muy práctica, rápida, intuitiva, ... Y sobretodo tiene un muy buen servicio de atención al cliente, son muy profesionales.

September 22, 2020

Thanks for the kind words.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team