PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

CBD Troubleshooters

Best Shopify Page Builder for www.CBDTroubleshoot.com Definitely recommend this app for your website needs.

September 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

vivalabonita

This app is amazing! Gives you full control without needing to code. The chat support is also incredible. I had two problems that were making me pull my hair out. I reached out to support and they quickly helped me not only fix that issue but to learn how to prevent it in the future. Definitely one of my favorite apps and a must-have for any ecom store.

September 15, 2021

Thank you so much for that review I am glad you are enjoying being a PageFly user, remember we are here 24/7 to help you in whatever you need so don't hesitate on contacting us.

Have a wonderful rest of the day!

Felipe | PageFly team

Net Zero Co.

Highly recommend! PageFly is super intuitive and easy to use for beginners. If you do encounter any technical roadblocks, the support team provides quick, top-notch service. Thank you, Cristian!

September 15, 2021

Wow! It sounds like you had a good time with us.
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

Esame store

I use this app. It's really amazing builder. And their support team is awesome. Thanks a lot Pagefly & Pagefly support team.

September 15, 2021

It's my great pleasure to support you and make your day better.

Whenever you have troubles, please contact us via Live Chat Support, I'll be right there. Thank you so much!

Zee - PageFly Team

Bactose

The support you get from Pagefly is top notch, they can help you figure out just about anything. Priceless!

September 15, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Óculos Max Vision

Best app to personalize your store and stand out from other shoppers with a 10/10 support, download and see it!

Hi Max,

Thank you so much for this amazing review.

We’re here for you 24/7, don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Domestic Pet Shop

I used this app and I can tell you that the Support is really good. Very fast response and very efficient!

September 15, 2021

I’m very excited about your generous review, and I just want to thank you for being a part of PageFly. I look forward to a long and fruitful companionship with you.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

RoadKidz Motorsports & Accessories

By far the best Shopify Page Builder. All of the basic elements that I can think of when adding it to my custom page are there. User-friendly drop-and-drop builder for me but I think there's a learning curve when used by non-techy person.

September 15, 2021

I would just like to say thank you for the good review. I am very grateful for your continued patronage because we wouldn’t be here without customers like you.
If you have any questions, please contact us via Livechat, and we will be happy to assist you.
Thank you, again, and have a great day!

Let's Resin

App is great, it can make creating pages much easier. And the staff is very enthusiastic to solve my problem, thank you so much! ! !

September 15, 2021

I just wanted you to know that we truly enjoy serving you and feel honored to be your chosen app. Your business is much appreciated, and we will do our very best to continue to meet your expectations.

Thanks again! We look forward to serving you for many years to come.

KEECH

The team is really good one of the fastest themes in the market and I recommend it 100%. The customer support is outstanding and they will solve for you every doubt or issue you can have. 5 stars for the team.

Hi Shyam,

Thank you for giving us such nice words. I am glad that I was able to help you in a timely manner. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir | PageFly Team