PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build beautiful, SEO-friendly landing, product page with ease

The Twisted Ewe

This program/app is fairly straightforward to use. I used a template on my first *ever* landing page and was able to manipulate fully every aspect of the templates elements to fit my need exactly. Removed what I didn't want and simply 'drag and drop'd. I made my page in less than 15 minutes.

February 26, 2021

We’re glad that you found what you were looking for. It is our goal that you are always happy with PageFly quality, so please let us know if your building experience was anything short of excellent. We look forward to satisfying you. Have a great day!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Kluger Punkt

I am really amazed by the support I am getting from PageFly! I can access the live chat in minutes and get answers from real persons (not just a bot). They even access the editor while in the chat and help immediately. It's awesome!

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for choosing PageFly. We hope you have a good experience. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

Please do not hesitate to contact us via Livechat if we can be of any further assistance.

Let’s be successful together!
Jerry - PageFly Team

BlueBasket

PageFly makes it easier to prettify my store! Easy to use, great support team, and impressive performance. Thank you, PageFly!

February 26, 2021

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us! You have our promise to improve ourselves better every day to be a better assistant to you. Please let us know if you need any further help, we are here for you 24/7.

Maru | PageFly team

Jadon

Excellent support. Has a chatbox to speak to developers who fix issues super quicklyHighly recommend

February 25, 2021

Hi, thank you for writing to us, these words motivate us to continue growing and learning in order to provide you with a better product.

Angel - PageFly Team

IBIZA MAGIC FASHION

Best page builder. It's free and there's amazing agents who can help you for anything. It took me only 3 hours to create my complexe product page starting from the scratch without any knowledge and im more than satisfied of the result. Big up to the agents.

Hi Naomi,

Thank you so much for your awesome review. It really encourages us to keep up the best quality support and services to our customers.

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Luminous Skin Co

Best customer service experience ever! not only did they respond within 5minutes and easily fixed my annoying website issue i was having, they even fixed the same issue on another page which didn't even use pagefly, i was hesitant to ask them to fix it but they accepted straight away. Thank You!

February 25, 2021

Thank you for taking your time to give us a review. Your review is detailed and means a lot to us.
We will try our best to improve PageFly.

Please let us know if you need help.

printexpression

I am very satisfied with the application. The only thing that could be improved is the usage explanation of the attributes and all related components such as Custom Attributes, Key and Key Value.

February 25, 2021

Your feedback means a lot to us. Thanks to your feedback, we know how we are doing and what we need to improve.
If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Project Save a Bee

Cookie helped me so much and made this a great experience. Quickly fixed all of my problems. Thank you!!

February 25, 2021

On behalf of our team, thank you so much for giving us feedback.
We are happy to be able to help you with anything you ask.
Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions.

Rockabilly Australia Pty Ltd

Used pagefly to completely customize and build my site. Awesome app! Their tech support is great too.

February 25, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share with our community. What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you again.

Donny - PageFly Team

The Official SM Store Catalog

Pagefly is a life/business saver. So easy to use and navigate and offers the best customization out there. PLUS, customer service is topnotch! They're very quick to help us for both small and complex issues, and all chat support reps are so pleasant to talk to. Thanks Pagefly team!!

February 25, 2021

Thanks for your generous review. We are delighted that you like our service and our app. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Felipe | PageFly Team