PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

#1 Choice For Responsive, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page

Gnarly Jerky

My rating is for service & support. We were able to build what we wanted, much faster. When we were hung up on something or had an issue. Support was reliable and prompt. We'll use PageFly on future projects also.

Mafit - Moda fitness

Muito bom construtor de pagina, uso a muito tempo e nunca tive problema, pagina nunca caiu e nem nada, fora que é fácil de mexer

Oppeppertje

Had a problem, they fixed it within 2 minutes. Perfect. All you need is PageFly to build your own perfect website.

FATE

Help Team was super helpful.. had a few issues and they were able to fix my issue very fast ...great app so far look forward to growing my email subscribers list with my new password page

Frenelle

Great app for building landing pages and very helpful customer service. Had some troubles and the team was very prompt to assist and solve my issues. Definitely recommend.

Kimerry

I like the staff very much and solved my problem very quickly. I wish him a happy day. Thank you so much.

June 17, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was such a pleasure to help you with your building process! I wish you success and good luck on your website!

Sincerely,

Felipe, from PageFly

JhaJi Store

I have used all kinds of landing page builders, on and off shopify. Including unbounce, shogun, leadpages. Pagefly is single handedly the best landing page builder. The feature set is great. Building pages is easy and intuitive. Support is world class - super responsive and knowledgeable. Designing landing pages for your marketing goals is so much easier with Pagefly.

June 17, 2021

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing PageFly for your store. We are proud to welcome your opinion and look forward to serving you in the long run.

If you have any questions, please contact us via LiveChat, and we will be happy to assist you.

Once again, thank you for your communication.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

WildPaces

great support!!! fast and straight to the solution which is a massive help knowing these guys are on standby

Hi Tim,

Thank you so much for your time with PageFly. It helps us to improve our app and services. Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are just a click away :)

Touqir | PageFly Team

brubeck.com

Great for making speedy website changes, with lovely graphics. Support is very quick and helpful. I appreciate how quickly we can develop new pages without needing to code.

Hi Mateusz,

Thank you so much for spending your precious time on writing these lines, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly. Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are just a click away :)

Touqir | PageFly Team

EcubMaker丨Store

Very professional team, strong technical force, very enthusiastic to customers, and hope that their products will get better and better.

June 17, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review! It's our honor to support you with your business. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns - we are online 24/7 to help!

Maru | PageFly team