PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly - Page & Form Builder

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

2001 - 2010 of 3410 reviews

New Smart Trend

it helps , and the customer service is very fast and helpful.
highly recommend this app. I would like to be a customer when the trial ends.

fittinghome.co

Before I used Pagefly, I was looking for many ways to make a landing page. I knew Pagefly by chance and I can use it for free (only 3 pages). It definitely meet my requirement. What's more, the customer service is super great!!! I like Kate who is very professional and patient, she helped me fix aaaa lot of problem I faced. And my page looks perfect now.

Inova Plus

Melhor app pra criar landing pages, bem intuitivo e fácil de aprender... essencial pra quem quer fazer landing pages ou personalizar as paginas da loja

Slice Engineering

Pagebuilder makes Shopify so much more customizable, without having to hire a developer. Also, the customer service is outstanding. Every time I have a question, they answer quickly and comprehensively.

petitemodestore

Takes some playing around with to get used to placing things where you want. Had an issue with coding and for the life of me, couldn't get it to work. Reached out to support and Randy assisted in a heartbeat and resolved the issue. Would 100% recommend this app to anyone!

Premium Descontos

Ótimos serviços sem contar o suporte nota 10, respondem rápido e esclarecem todas as dúvidas, recomendo!

MKCeramicCreations

I was looking for something that would help me create my blog and this was perfect. Looking to change some of my other pages it was that easy to do. Great App.

Bemtevis Store

Easy and intuitive application, whenever I needed I had the help of the staff who are very attentive, highly recommend

UGolf Dubuque

Constantly making the right updates. Also have a very responsive support team. Would recommend them 6 out of 5 times.

BoKU® Superfood

Pagefly App is a must-have app for Shopify merchants who need to create custom designs in short timeframe. The UI/UX is great as well as the Amazing support team! Keep up the good work @Pagefly.