PageFly Free Page Builder

PageFly Free Page Builder

by PageFly - Conversion Expert

Boost sales with custom landing page, product page and more

2011 - 2020 of 3438 reviews

BLVCK PODS BRASIL

On October 5th I had an amazing experience with the pagesfly platform. Thanks to Randy who offered me exemplary service and helped me fulfill my wishes from beginning to end by showing attention and commitment to me. The gratitude was so great that I am here writing this review.
Thanks so much PageFly for having staff with Randy, that makes a difference.

Retro Active Arcade

This app has been pretty good with creating a customized page on our website. All the basic features that come with the free plan are plenty enough for us and when I had an issue arise the support team was very helpful and fixed my issue right away.

freeupshop

melhor ferramenta para criação de landing pages e o melhor, o suporte é excelente. Recomendo.
best landing page creation tool and the best support is excellent. I recommend.

Roolstore

Great support team.

Turtle Pods

Amazing app, incredible functionality backed by really strong customer service. I would recommend to anyone who is looking to customise anything. 5 stars

Calyx + Trichomes

Helpful, friendly responsive support. Would definitely recommend to anyone who needs to customize their pages or build new templates.

UNLIKE CBD

I used this app to build a clients ecommerce store. I had a fantastic experience with this tool. There was a key issue I had in which one particular page wouldn't load the cart, but the PageFly team fixed this very quickly and provided a fantastic service. I really appreciate the fast turn around they provided with my issue!

I have seen a number of updates while using this tool and it keeps getting better, I would recommend this tool to anyone who wants to use an easy development tool that is very flexible but extremely powerful!

Nuclei Apparel

Using this app for 1 year now and it helps me alot to build my website, they have active support live chat that will guide you on how to fix things. Overall I'm a super satisfied user of this app. Thanks PageFly and team!

The Henna Plug

Great app. I wish shopify just included this api already in the website itself would make go a lot smoother.

Loja Epoch

I had some problems at start, but then I received a call from a local support to help me with my issues so I'm giving more stars since it showed that PageFly care about theirs customers.