PageFly Free Page Builder

PageFly Free Page Builder

by PageFly - Conversion Expert

Boost sales with custom landing page, product page and more

2021 - 2030 of 3441 reviews

Nuclei Apparel

Using this app for 1 year now and it helps me alot to build my website, they have active support live chat that will guide you on how to fix things. Overall I'm a super satisfied user of this app. Thanks PageFly and team!

The Henna Plug

Great app. I wish shopify just included this api already in the website itself would make go a lot smoother.

Loja Epoch

I had some problems at start, but then I received a call from a local support to help me with my issues so I'm giving more stars since it showed that PageFly care about theirs customers.

amashop

I used the app to set up a landing page. I didn't know how to use it and Touqir from the support team fixed all my mistakes and helped me build the page. He even sent me a video of exactly what he was doing so I can do it again in future. Very satisfied and impressed

Officinalis

My Product Page is look 100X better. Great customer service as well. Definitely recommend. Thanks pagefly.

Partyversum

I am really happy with customer support. I had a problem with my well-created home page. As a newbie, I changed it to a new/blank regular page and couldn't change back to the original one. I gave access to my Shopify, and they fixed the problem pretty fast. And I love the app too :) Highly recommended!

DigitalGlasses

I've had a great experience. When you experience a sound, the support team resolves it immediately..

Calyan Wax Co.

Easy to use. Professional and helpful staff when issues or questions arise. Love how it makes something seemingly complicated, simple.

Strong Tape CBA

Cuando necesite ayuda me la brindaron muy buenos! todavia sigo haciendo la web pero hasta el momento siempre me han ayudado, un poco dificil hacer algunas cosas

MoonDust ToothPowders

I really love this app, even the free version is amazing, super eaasy to use and waaaaay better pages than the stock shopify pages, I highly recommend for anyone wanting something a bit different or more specific on their page :) instant support is aweseome too thanks!