PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Great speed for landing page, product page, contact, about us

2031 - 2040 of 2438 reviews

Van Wave Furniture

I have been using the app for a while now and had a few problems but
Love the support. Insanely good
Solved all my problems

Grayson Living

Helpful customer service and fast response! Easy app to use, they have a lot of variety in templates too which is amazing.

Parlee Wellness

This is a great App - it has smooth transitions and great customer service. I would use this app over and over again - I would point people in pagefly direction without a doubt.

Oscar Riera Ojeda Publishers

Truly amazing!. If you really want to showcase a hot or important product, PageFly is the right tool to create an amazing and unique product page. We launched a new product and we wanted to showcase it differently. PageFly helped us to create a much better product page for that specific product. (you can see it at https://www.oropublishers.com/products/bedmar-in-the-tropics). The product is easy to use, the best is the support team and it really helped us to increase sales. I highly recommended.

www.maikaicph.com

Great app. Have testet a lot of page builders and this is my choose. It has everything i ned and dont break the template like others

Paterone

Just started using this app today and hit a snag. Contacted support and Sami was amazing, he had the problem sorted in no time. Will definitely be upgrading after the trial.

johnyseveryday

Wow. Super dooper easy to use and incredibly helpful support. Thanks everyone! Love my new site and am excited to show it off

Revolutionary Wallets

Awesome app for creating in depth, stylish pages! Unreal customer service that are always willing to help! Wouldn't have been able to create such a good store without them!

Léa France®

I love this app, I can build any page I want. Do I need a call to action with a button "sign up"? well easy!! I just drag and drop what I need and change colors, style, font etc.. if I want to....
This is simply amazing, there is no limit.
And when I was stuck on something while doing a page when I first started Touqir in the live chat helped right away and I finished my project I was working on. So happy with this app.

The Culture Point

What I really like is the service and how helpful, friendly and quick the staff is to respond. I have tried other page builders but this one is simple to use and integrate. Very few can match it.