PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Great speed for landing page, product page, contact, about us

2041 - 2050 of 2460 reviews

ExperimaxSA

Very versatile! Excellent support team - expert advise in an easily digestible form, friendly and efficient. Great app/ partner for your Shopify store. Support staff are quick and friendly!

MONTBES

Outstanding layout makes it easy for first-timers to use.
Had a couple of questions I was wondering about and got a quick response from their customer support. Aided me patiently with my request.
Overall a great application.

Fitrix Foods

Pagefly gives Shopify the functionality of a squarespace site.
I wish Shopify had these functionalities itself, but Pagefly comes to the rescue in this situation.

buongiusti AG

Great app for building everything: Passwort-pages, Homepage, beatiful PRoduct-pages.

Very simple Drag-Drop system with huge customability!

Great and fast livechat support

5/5 - I would reccomend this app, Best 29€/Month spend

Give a Damn Goods

Great for formatting pages and blog posts!!! Excellent customer service too! Definitely recommend giving this app a try!

hellodawg

I was in a rush and I had to delivery some pages to my client! I had amazing support today with 2 of the Support! Fast, LIKE VERY FAST! They helped me figure out my problem with patience and kindness! Support so far is my best experience because I am new with Page fly.

tuesunique.com

Je pense que cette application à de l'avenir !
Ce qu'ils font est juste extraordinaire !
Cela me permet de créer des pages professionnelles pour ma boutique en ligne.
Il faut pars compte s'entrainer avant de pouvoir vraiment maitriser l'application, mais cela reste assez simple d'utilisation.
J'en suis Fan !

Go Go Go PageFly !!!

COOLA Suncare

Great app for creating custom landing pages! We ran into a formatting issue that was diagnosed and fixed by the support team very quickly.

LEFTSIDE INTL

Amazing platform. What'e even more amazing is having a guy like richard help me out so much. Thank you guys, you're amazing!

Annalise Jewellery

Literally by far the best page building app out of them all. Support is almost instant.. Everything just seems to work! And if you do mess something up, they are around to show you where you went wrong with video screen shots so quickly its great. I'm rebuilding my pages and deleting all the other builder app as with this one there just is no need for any others! Highly recommend..

If you want to see an example that I have built checkout our site https://www.annalise.co.uk/pages/check-your-photos