PageFly Effective Page Builder

PageFly Effective Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Custom Landing Page, Product Page, Blog Page And Funnel.

IDOE.LIFE

I have used this app to create custom pages in my store. I had a little trouble with a few of the elements and the support team was able to help me fix it no trouble. The thing I love about using the apps through Shopify is that if you hit a wall, good customer support should be able to jump on it and fix it straight away. PageFly is exactly what I expect from a 5-star app. Great customer support! I will continue to use it for sure!

TW Trade

Easy to use, versatile, I love it! It feels a little better to use than Shogun but that just comes down to UI. Tech support was very helpful to diagnose problems very quickly as well. Highly recommended if you're building small and large catalogs, our landing pages are a beaut!

Perfect Choice Designz

I used Page Fly to create a landing page for specific products. At first, I used the homepage option, but didn't realize it would it actually replace my existing homepage instead of just being an additional homepage style extension of my site. When I published I quickly realized my mistake. I thought I would have to redo all my work, but with Sami's quick tip, I was able to quickly convert it to a regular page and all was right again! I also received numerous tips from Emad as I was building the page. Thanks guys!! Great service!!

ARSHAP

This app is really useful and user friendly. the support team is accurate fast and helpful. by just asking a help they always there to help. highly recommended.

GODDESS FX

Love the features I have gained from PageFly and 5* customer service.Touqir provided amazing service

Call Me For Help

I really wish I had known about this app when I first tried to build my website. At first I was a bit daunted, then I found the PageFly youtube page and bingo. Once you know how to use it to design web pages, it is brilliant. So easy and it gives a really professional look to the website. Their support is fantastic. It is a Sunday morning and a little problem I was having with my website was solved by Nathan in half an hour. Take a look at pagefly results on my website Call Me For Help co uk

360 KNEE

The best page builder on shopify by far. Use this if you dropship instead of CF because you can integrate anything aliexpress or any other apps for fulfillment.

Dhamma Brasil

Realmente me surpreendeu o suporte deles, tem alguns que são brasileiros e quem não fala português faz de tudo pra ajudar também...eu era leigo e em algumas horas consegui montar minha land page...recomendo muito!!!

BoxHill

Great support from Randy. Does the job well for what we need (basic pages), although we haven't used many of the advance features.

missionblend

Very good service and app. Game Changer that actually helps you build good product pages that convert. Make the investment now