PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

LaCell

Incredible customer service. Helped me create a beautiful website with ease. Would recommend to anyone who feels limited by shopify and doesn't want to spend a lot of money on themes!

Catsypetsy

It is not perfect but customer service is doing good. S hopefully in the long run they will get better

Posture Tech

Great app - best page builder I have used. Similar to elementor on wordpress but with better support - support has been spot on.

Rockpals

Great Serive and Great template, i appreciate this app to help my store to attract more customers and build my brand.

Thecled 2

Best App ever! A support team is always here for you and solve any issues. I am happy to make beautiful pages with Pagefly. Richard was very supportive and solved all the issues that I had. Thank you Richard!

Smart Shopowlic

Great CS !!!
This app is really helpful!

Rsb France

Service client incroyable ils vous aident vraiment. Application indispensable pour obtenir ce que vous voulez vraiment.
Nécessite un peu de pratique pour bien maîtriser l'outil, mais passé ce délais c est vraiment incroyable
Merci

Ceres Organics

Excellent support, easy to use app! Thanks PageFly

Plentykart

Wonderful. Query solved with in a few minutes & awesome experience.
Thanks Pagefly Team.

Journey Of An Entrepreneur

Great Customer service ! Sami has been very attentive and he's always available if you need any help