PageFly Fast Page Builder

PageFly Fast Page Builder

by PageFly

60+ templates for landing page, product page, contact & about

Was-kauft-Deutschland

Using this App since a few day. Its beginner friendly. I dont have any Website building background, but slowly I manage to build my website. This App has features that I needed, but shopify only couldnt offer. There is also a costumer service chat, that helps you quickly with questions.

Humism

Generally quite easy to use, very fast and helpful support. Great for what I need it for. Good stuff.

Enjoy Fresh New Shopping

easy to use and create landing page. What i like the most is customer service. fast and effective
Time trial is extended much more than 14 days. Great app!

Peaks Fly Fishing

great app - i have the occasional problem but the support has been very quick and helpful...........

Pi Xtreme Tv

Great App and Customer Service!
I messaged of a problem I was having and the responded with in minutes. The problem was fixed asap and the app is extremely easy to use for what we needed

Goldman Clothing

You can really do anything! And they actually help you with everything. Love it. It's just your imagination that can stop you. Recommending

OneLiving.ro

This app IS A MUST for every shopify store!
You can make your own homepage, arrange however you want very easy!
You can change product description to look WAY better that shopify description.
You edit blog posts and looks amazing.
You cand make collection pages and you can make general pages with shopify add to cart button. I use that kind of page for CTA pages and it has a great impact for our customers.

GREAT APP - MUST HAVE!

chengvictor

I've just start to use the app, very ergonomic. I need some specific action that require some basic knowledge that I don't have, fortunatly the staff is very helpful !

Royal Essence Extensions

Great customer support from Touqir who fixed my problem pages in a few minutes. Highly recommended app, thank you PageFly!

HappinessOpolis

I have started to use pagefly and it looks like a good alternative to other more expensive builders, great customer service