PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Custom Landing Page, Product Page, Blog Page And Funnel.

Office Furniture 4 Sale

This app makes creating landing page super easy. Customer support is great and always available. Highly recommended

dealabor.com - Deals, Schnäppchen & Angebote | Deine Schnäppchen-Community

i think this app is really really good. i can do anything i want with this app. i could create a beautiful home page, product page with it. really good

Mikanous

Customer service is amazing. Can fix anything. I will always use them forever an ever and ever and ever.

Mundo Rápido

great app and great support, whenever I need to quickly resolve my doubts, my pages look professional and of great quality, I recommend

ExclusiveBody

Aplicativo muito bom, e simples de mexer. Tudo que precisamos para manter a qualidade e praticidade na hora de criar uma página para venda.

V8PR.uk

Absolutely fantastic app - If you need to build extra pages this is the app to use.

The page builder is easy to use, ive made 5 pages so far and they look better than my original theme.

The live chat is very helpful and fast, to explain something they even made me a quick video :)

Once inside the app you can extend your free trial by making different page types.

I recommend this app to anyone who needs to build quick and easy pages that look great!

v8pr.uk

African Extracts Rooibos

Used PageFly to overcome limitations of Shopify in building and customising pages and content blocks. Many options to achieve what you want and great support. Highly recommended!

Sway Tech LLC

PageFly is a very useful platform that can reach any business person needs. The hard part of the whole platform is figuring out your own niche and how you want the site to be for your business model. The platform may be overwhelming at first but the chat bot customer service team is great. They may take some time to reply back, but besides that they give you detail instructions on how to complete whatever task you may have, I would recommend this platform to my other business partners and for those reading.

Mrs. B of All Trades

This app is incredibly useful and doesn't take that long to learn consdering there is super helpful and responsive 24/7 staff that can answer just about any question you might have. 10/10 Would recommend

IDOE.LIFE

I have used this app to create custom pages in my store. I had a little trouble with a few of the elements and the support team was able to help me fix it no trouble. The thing I love about using the apps through Shopify is that if you hit a wall, good customer support should be able to jump on it and fix it straight away. PageFly is exactly what I expect from a 5-star app. Great customer support! I will continue to use it for sure!