PageFly Fast Page Builder

PageFly Fast Page Builder

by PageFly

60+ templates for landing page, product page, contact & about

London Clothing Company®

My first ever review, good or bad. Felt obliged to give this app 5***** as this app has saved me an endless amount of time & money but whats even better is Randy & team, their support & patience exceeded my expectations.
Keep it up PageFly!

Wheelchair Network

So far so good. It gives you a ton of options to customize your pages. The live chat team helped us optimize the mobile version of our first page in a few minutes. Recommended!

Techture

Dont go for Shogun or any other page builders!!!! This is a great page builder. Decent features laid out in a simple fashion. And they even have support. A support that actually works!

Mukilteo Coffee Roasters

During our site launch, we had a couple of issues and the Pagefly team quickly helped to repair and advise in no time at all. Friendly and responsive, the kind of service that is rare these days :)

Calming co.

I really like it. The costumer service really good.

Valknut - Viking & Norse fashion

Great service! Great app. Easy to use. Large veriaty of design ellements and options to choose from. Love it.

Mana Mondo

Great customer support. Easy to use templates even for absolute beginners. Free trial period was very helpful.

Root Republic

Best landing page app have tried so far. excellent support, submitted a ticket with live chat and had my problem fixed within minutes.

The Passenger

La prise en main est très intuitive, très bon Builder "Drag & Drop", la team est omniprésente pour nous aider dans n'importe quel petit problème d'affichage ou positionnement de nos pages pagefly ! Je conseillerais ce builder à mes collègues.

Dead Pretty

Unlike most apps on Shopify, this one is really powerful and you can customise so much. Wherever I get stuck, their live chat is great and the team help add in code to achieve the look I want. This app alone makes so much more possible on Shopify when it comes to custom content and blogging.