PageFly Fast Page Builder

PageFly Fast Page Builder

by PageFly

60+ templates for landing page, product page, contact & about

Chasin' Travel

I'm a few days into my free trial of Pagefly and so far it is everything I hoped. I have been able to edit product pages and design blog pages. Customer support has been fantastic!

Nup Living

Pagefly team is super responsive in addition to having a great product. I'm fully satisfied and I highly recommend it. Having great support is rare these days and having instant access to a real person who can solve your problems and answer your questions is gold.

Yaeli Vogel

Best help ever! Touqir was so informative, patient and helpful. Very pleased with the service, and would def recommend it to a friend.

Calibre Co.

Helpful support staff, would recommend. The functionality is relatively straight forward but help is on hand which I always think is most important.

www.nakata.se

Great app with easy ways to create complex pages. In addition, the customer service is out of this world. Live chat, quick replies, and solution-oriented. Great app if you do not want to waste time error-searching bugs.

bergerandstrauss

GREAT AND AWESOME!
NOT ONLY THE PLUGIN ITSELF BUT THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND THE FAST EDITING PROCESS IS MORE THAN I EXPECTED!

Wireless Phones

Great app, support is very responsive and helpful. They constantly have more plans for adding features and if you need something to do have noproblem adding it to a feature list. I have used it to make dozens of pages and additions to product pages.

Find My Brand

Great customer service. They help build your pages! That is huge!!! Most pages do not offer that. Quick responses and they listen well.

Axiom Products

Really like this app. Easy to you and customize to suit my website. The template selection is great and page customization is easy

Katy Body

Great App, its a must if you are on shopify, let you edit all pages and gives you lots of options that you dont have with shopify.