PageFly Free Page Builder

PageFly Free Page Builder

by PageFly - Conversion Expert

Boost sales with custom landing page, product page and more

Salti

I used this app to create a members only area and the team went above and beyond to help me! They even assisted with some code to make sure their template worked properly on my site. They respond quickly and are SO helpful! Highly recommend these guys and the app :) It's great to be able to have different functionality on pages other than the home page! Love it.

Natural Twist Graphic Design, LLC

I used this app to help build my portfolio website and to sell my art prints. It is a great app to create a completely customizable website that is user friendly. Would definitely recommend it.

IDream Wine

Great Page Builder and amazing support. Touqir (customer service) have solve my problem in few minutes.

sochello

I've been using this app for three months. It is full of great tools to customize your site exactly as yo intended, or jump into one of their flawless template and pug & chug!

Not familiar with coding? No worries, you can design without!

Hugmo.co

Created a great landing page. Developers were incredibly helpful and quick with assisting me to add some customisations to get exactly what I wanted.

Moukly

Customer service is great, the app is great since shopify themes don't give you enough options, I'm waiting on new sections and layouts updates.

SJC Custom Drums

AMAZING customer service! For real. Super helpful and quick to lend a hand. Nice and thorough and always there when you need them.

Fashion Sock

I used this app to help me create a custom sales page for a new Shopify store, the app template was excellent and the customer service received was very prompt and helpful.

I would strongly recommend PageFly to other users.

THC

I'm still learning how to use it, but I can tell that their support is awesome. They reply quickly and help with suggestions. I love the freedom to build a website with just drag-drop. Keep up the great work!

Monkerdize - Authorized Merchandise Games & TV Shows

The app is nice, it's very user friendly and has ALOT of options to play around. Click and drag.

I'll give it 3 stars because I payed for the PRO plan, but here's the gimmick. I'm making a new homepage for my store. And what do homepages have? Slideshows at the top of the page, they are very important because it's the biggest and most eye-catching part of the website, and by having more than one image there, you can present the client, in a clear way, what your store sells and is about.

So what? Slideshows are not included in the PRO plan. EVERYTHING is included, EXCEPT the slideshow. Basically they want me to pay 20usd/month just for a slideshow... Doesn't make ANY sense to me. ANY!!! Fix this please.