PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

Finer Gifts

I have been enjoying the trial version of this wonderful app. It was pretty easy to figure out how to use with good instructions also. I really enjoyed creating a home page for my website. See my home page built with PageFly here: https://finegiftslabellabasket.com/

Update: After the trial ended the app asked if I wanted an extended trial however it wouldn't allow me to do the tasks. I had to choose a plan to edit my homepage and their support never fixed the issue. Several emails back and forth and still on a paid plan which I plan on canceling due to poor customer service and no refund.

Focal Shark

This app is a real game changer! I now have full control on my webpages. thank you!

Lashoutxpress

It is so helpful and really makes it easier. Unlocks Shopifys true potential.

Uncommonfinds

This app is excellent, extremely effective and user friendly

Terracewellnessgroup

Great app with consistent improvements made over time.

Indiigo

Enjoyed using PageFly thus far, there is a learning curve but fairly easy to grasp with the tutorials. It being highly customisable has allowed me to create the pages I want.

Indigo And Violet

App is great for creating custom pages and support team has been great when we had a formatting question and fixed right away.

P Dpharmaintinc

A good choice for page building. However, not very clear on what is included in the free and what is not.

Flyingdv

Excellent page builder for those that want more control. Very intuitive!

Beeyoungskin Com

Excellent app! Highly customizable and provides a solid solution to what is much needed with Shopify's rather bland pages. The support is 5 stars amazing!