PageFly Fast Page Builder

PageFly Fast Page Builder

by PageFly

60+ templates for landing page, product page, contact & about

OneLiving.ro

This app IS A MUST for every shopify store!
You can make your own homepage, arrange however you want very easy!
You can change product description to look WAY better that shopify description.
You edit blog posts and looks amazing.
You cand make collection pages and you can make general pages with shopify add to cart button. I use that kind of page for CTA pages and it has a great impact for our customers.

GREAT APP - MUST HAVE!

chengvictor

I've just start to use the app, very ergonomic. I need some specific action that require some basic knowledge that I don't have, fortunatly the staff is very helpful !

Royal Essence Extensions

Great customer support from Touqir who fixed my problem pages in a few minutes. Highly recommended app, thank you PageFly!

HappinessOpolis

I have started to use pagefly and it looks like a good alternative to other more expensive builders, great customer service

Ofyr

I build Shopify sites all the time, and they're great aside from their limited scope when it comes to CMS pages. PageFly completely revolutionises Shopify in that respect. No more HTMLing pages from scratch. No more out-of-the-box-only product pages. With PageFly, Shopify is 1000 times more powerful than it is by default. It's easy to use without any coding knowledge and the support is excellent and fast too. 5/5

Gümüş Otomotiv

I love this Apps..Fast service easy builder.I get quick answers to my questions, the page preparation is very easy.

BEE23 Natural Beauty

The page platform was relatively easy to use and the support team was very helpful. I will continue to use this product.

JennyAndJonas

I've had some troubles making my design, not because of the apps limitations, but because of my technical skills. Whenever I've had questions, its taken me 5 min tops to get help. The staff is amazing, and now that I've gotten to know to possibilities of PageFly, I must say that I am very satisfied! :)

HIT THE HAY

Easy to use for making landing pages. quick and good customer service as well. Try it and see for your self. https://hitthehay.se/

Cities Online Store

A very easy way to build any custom page you want
and very good customer service responding very fast if you have any problem