PageFly Fast Page Builder

PageFly Fast Page Builder

by PageFly

60+ templates for landing page, product page, contact & about

HockeyAF

This is an amazing app that really simplifies the ability to create amazing secondary pages for your store. The support team was great and even fixed a mobile issue I had within minutes. Superb team and app!

BLVCK Teeth Whitening

Great App! really good for those that don't know how to code would definitely recommend this for shopify users beginner and advance.

I've worked with the support team on multiple problems i've had and can say they're one of the best support teams i've worked with. Super responsive and they get hands on to help you out with your problem.

Definitely keen on working with them long term.

Lift O'Clock

Great App.Great Customer Service.Great Experience.Definitely will use it for all my stores.10 out of 10 rating

AquaYouth

You can build anything with pagefly... This makes shopify so much better. I highly recommend it.....

MonBoud'Chou

I used this app for my first sales page and the app is really simple-to-use and most of all the team is just PERFECT, they really do a lot for us to make sure we understand all of the app's fonctiunality and are really nice ! I REALLY recommand this app not just for his incredible utility for your page but too for the human who is behind this app ! THANK YOU PAGEFLY, THANK YOU RANDY !

Chubby Chico Charms

Customer support tops. Very hands on. Screenshots and assistance understanding their in depth rich platform

Boardroom Socks

Phenomenal service. Wrapping up the trial, but intend on purchasing. Thank you for the great support!

Spirit of Amari

Great, app recommended for any one that wants to build custom pages for their business. Plus their support is just amazing.

Aloof Goose

Excellent customer service with strong page building functionality (even during free trial). Knowing the very basics of HTML/CSS is useful but definitely not necessary. Good out of the box integrations with MailChimp and Shopify.

My Good Luck Charms

It's a great tool for page building. Edward from the team helped me a lot. Highly Recommend PageFly!