PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly - Page & Form Builder

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

Hackers Delight

Fast, skilled and effective service from SAMI! Helped me out with minor but important details when setting up our first page. Awesome!

Function101

This app does was exactly what we were looking to do.
Sami's customer support is by far the best! Thank you!

2UDirect.co.uk

Superb customer service! Sami helped out loads and solved my problems for me! really good app aswell!

My Mood Socks

Extremely good service, if you have an issue they take over and fix it in no time. They are also very friendly and quick. I highly recommend this!

ActionHeat Heated Apparel

Great support! They logged in and actually fixed my issues for me. I would recommend to anyone! I am very happy with the service so far.

Shop.myblix

One of the best Shopify apps out there. I have never worked with a better program that offers so much flexibility and above the top customer service. Any question I have the PageFly team is available via chat to resolve any thing i can't figure out. They are kind and helpful. PageFly helps me easily and quickly build my website, headache free

ZZZ BEARS

It's super easy to build a page exactly like you want it with this app. But the real star is the customer support team - I spoke with Aldwin and Paula who were both fantastic. I've contacted them dozens of times and they're not only responsive, they will often make the changes for you and then show you how they did it. It's probably the best support I've experienced with any Shopify App!

Loads Laundry

Not super intuitive, but the support team is very helpful and very accessible to help me figure things out.

Strike Force Australia

Easy to use & fantastic support! Chat was online in minutes and resolved issues quickly!

Lydina Jean Collection

I have not had the pleasure of fully using this app yet. However, I would like to comment on the EXCELLENT customer service I received from the PageFly Team. -GREAT JOB!

-LJC