PageFly Fast Page Builder

PageFly Fast Page Builder

by PageFly

60+ templates for landing page, product page, contact & about

The SuperpowHer Shop

Touqir was so great and helpful! I'm glad I found this page builder because it allowed me to tie in products that aren't on Shopify and create the look I wanted!

Brendboom

Have been using this app for a long time and the options I have to customize the store are unlimited plus the best support team we had the pleasure to work with.

VALUE-Affordable Products

Great costumer service, Even though I am using a free trial, they help to set u p sheet. the product is really good. a bunch of templates to create nice product pages, ans other types like home page, coming soon etc.

Myrtle & Soap

Great app with very good functionalities and awesome customer support. Sami immediately helped me with the issue I had and also provided me with a short tutorial on how to solve similar problems in the future.

Moncrieff London

Customer support 5 stars... like the shopify cs.

App is great, it takes time to learn it properly...like everything else

ZOË AYLA

Pagefly is a great app for the price! It gives you the option to build custom landing pages for your website without the expensive cost of a theme, which is still usually limited.
The support team is quick to help too!

The only missing feature that would be a big help would be an evergreen countdown timer. Currently the timer you have to reset.

Overall I highly recommend this app!

XPRIT

PageFly is a very user friendly app. if you ever run into error. Their customer service is very helpful. :) I highly recommend anybody want to customize the website.

TruEffectCBD

I think this is a great app. I have been using for a day now. Support is responsive & eager to help. Touqir was extra helpful.

Crush Fit

I never leave reviews but this is the best builder on Shopify and it's not even close. Customer support is hands down the best out there. If you need help, ask them a question in the live chat, and they will go in and help you. Saving me hours and many headaches. 10/10

The Social Security Advisor

Great page builder with many template options. Excellent customer service, available and always willing to help.