PageFly: #1 Free Page Builder

PageFly: #1 Free Page Builder

by PageFly

Create high-converting landing page, product page in minutes!

Blendsmiths

Great app if you really want to go that extra bit on your website. If yo get stuck, the assistance is quick and excellent

Hi Ryan,

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

The Boho Curls Co.

The customer service on the chat support is fantastic! highly recommend this App. They sort out many webpage design issues quickly and easily.

November 24, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review, it means a lot to us! We will always try our best to improve our service to serve customers like you.

If you need any assistance, feel free to let us know. We are available 24/7 and always ready to support you.

Thank you again and wish you have a great day!

Maru - PageFly team

TrailWeaver

great app to use...really very easy. online help was amazing even sending me a video on how they fixed so I know where I went wrong. Excellent app. good templates too.

November 24, 2020

Thank you for your kind words. We're happy that we're able to solve your problem.

Don't hesitate to reach us anytime. Our pleasure to assist you! :)

Alex - PageFly Team

Hi-Dona

I have built one page so far and I love it! Customer service has been wonderful, personable, and helped me make my page look good on all devices. My website is on its way to be looking professionally developed when it's just been me, someone, who started from zero when I started my Shopify site. I recommend it for those of you who are looking to step up your web appearance. Thanks Touqir.

Hi Laura,

Thank you so much for spending your precious time to write these lines for us it is very important to rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Touqir | PageFly Team

BLU Corp

excellent app, really recommended and the support team is even better. Very easy to use.........................................

November 24, 2020

What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you again, thank you for taking the time to share with our community.

Angel | PageFly Team

HellaTuff

Great product with fantastic support! Very intuitive! Big shoutout to Angel for the awesome assistance!

November 24, 2020

We want to thank you for taking the time to share your words with the Shopify community. We are very happy that you are enjoying our product, I hope you have a great day!

Angel | PageFly Team

Longan Merchandise Inc.

Easy to use, a lot of well-written documentation and great customer service. I had an issue with the template and it was answered in less than 5 minutes.

November 24, 2020

Thanks for your review. We are delighted that you found something you like. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

We provide 24/7 support via Livechat in-app or email: happytohelp@pagefly.io. Please reach out if you need help.

Thanks once again!

Randy | PageFly Team

Humans of Wagyu

The use of the app is very easy to get a hold of. The biggest positive point for us was the support. Every time we had questions we could talk with the agents and they would try to find solutions.

Hi Seira,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

APROPOS The Concept Store

The Best Page Building App with the greatest Support!!! The possibiltes of this App are Unique, the pricing is very Fair for the Platinum Editon. Everyone who runs or plans a Shopify Store have to use this App

November 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us. It is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
And I'm glad you felt satisfied with PageFly. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are trying our best to bring values.
We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to assisting you.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

polkadesign® GmbH

Using the app for a while now to create many product pages. It works perfect and the support is the best. They solve problems very fast within hours, and give great advices. Can't imagine life without it (with no programming skills). I do hope for even more features in the future.

November 24, 2020

Thank you for your kind words and for your time with us.
It's lovely to know that our customers are more satisfied with our product and services day by day.

Our pleasure to help you with your business <3