PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build beautiful, SEO-friendly landing, product page with ease

syncoaudio

Common functions could be found in this app but it's hard to make a perfect page because sometimes the adjustment takes a too long time. Hope to see more functions.

February 9, 2021

Thank you so much for such a detailed review. We are so happy that we can receive feedback like that from your experience with PageFly.
Time flies and we always have been trying our best to improve PageFly with different functions to meet all customer’s needs. Adjusting spacing sometimes really takes your time, this is what we are trying to achieve. We noted this and we will try to optimize it better so customers don’t need to spend too much time on it.
Once again, thank you for your feedback. Please feel free to let us know if you need any help.

Chill Paws

First day using the app its pretty easy, but theirs some things you have to dig more into. The preview changes sometimes don't translate once its live. Support was support helpful in helping me fix these things.

January 6, 2021

We really appreciate your detailed feedback on your experience with PageFly . Your feedback means a lot to us and we are so glad that you are pleased with the result.
It can’t be denied that to better understand PageFly, we need more time to explore. We have video tutorials and Help Center, they are good resources for you to help you.
What you mentioned in the review, I can understand because sometimes, the preview cannot reflect the live view. This is based on different factors that in each case, we need to check it specifically.

Please feel free to drop messages in the live chat if you have any questions.

Traiders Digital Limited

PageFly is a great time saving app for creating engaging pages quickly. The support team are great, too. I would have given it a five star rating, but I think the plans are a little expensive given the current economic climate.

January 6, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to thank you for your feedback.
We do appreciate that you take your time to share your feedback using PageFly. We do appreciate your kind words.
I truly understand that in the pandemic, everyone less or more has difficulties. We understand all customer’s situations with our heart, therefore, we are always trying to help and assist customers with our best to bring customer satisfaction.

If you have any further questions, please let us know via the Live chat. We are always happy to assist you.

YODERCROSS

I’m not in love with this app, but I have yet to delete it - JUST in case. Here’s what I do and don’t love: 1. It’s pretty easy to use and I was able to create a pretty decent little homepage with it, above what Shopify had to offer with the basic/free themes. 2. That being said, it slowed my website down tremendously. It wasn’t a fancy homepage (literally just a small gallery of my newest products, a FAQ section, and a small slideshow of a handful of reviews). My shop speed dropped down into the low 20s and only bounced back up after disabling the PageFly homepage. 3. It also drives me crazy that you can only create one page at a time. I understand not being able to publish multiple pages for free, but it’s really frustrating that you can’t have multiple unpublished drafts at the same time. I can’t see how a new idea looks without deleting the current page and having to re-do the original work if the new idea doesn’t look as I’d hoped. Again, a huge, huge turnoff and a big reason for the docked star. Again, my experience hasn’t been truly terrible. It does what it’s supposed to do, but between the single draft and the huge drop in site speed, it’s not an app I like to activate.

January 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review.
Your feedback really means a lot to our PageFly team.
And I want to let you know we’ve just taken the good and bad things that you mentioned in your review to heart and our whole team is trying to improve PageFly to meet your expectations.
Regarding the page speed issue that you mentioned in the review, actually PageFly almost doesn’t affect your store’s speed. If you have time, you can check this guide for better understanding https://help.pagefly.io/manual/pagespeed-optimization/#pagespeed-depends-on-multiple-factors-outside-pagefly
In general, you need to check other third-party app’s codes which are unused CSS code or optimize images.
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.
We are always willing to assist you anytime you need us.

Macros Kitchen

Great App, I wish there were more integrations with bold but overall amazing for page design as well as functionality! I would give it 5 stars but the bold integrations is important to my business.

January 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your thoughtful and detailed review. This is really incredibly helpful for us when we receive feedback about your experience with PageFly. I will work with our team on your request for the Bold app. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

We are always willing to assist you anytime you need us.

Clare Haxby Studio

Useful app to create landing pages for ad campaigns for our ecommerce business - today I needed a page to go live for a campaign but noticed a technical issue which was resolved in under 20 minutes by contacting Aldwin on the live chat - this was a complete lifesaver!

January 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your detailed review. Customer satisfaction is our main priority and we are ecstatic that we met that mark.
Thanks for your detailed review, we have been trying day and night to improve PageFly and make it better day by day.
We are always happy to be able to help you, so if you need help, just let us know by leaving messages in the Live chat.

VAVA

Great app! Just some little things that are hard to solve or figure out sometimes. They have great technical support with quick answers and they're really helpful.

January 5, 2021

Your review made our day and we’re really thankful for your detailed feedback.
I truly understand that you could find it not easy to work with PageFly sometimes; however, we are trying to improve PageFly and our support team is always available to help you when you need.
And we truly appreciate your trust in us and look forward to working with you more in the future.

Monkey Gift Store

I like the app up 95% it works perfectly to what is made for. However, I had another need that you couldn't fulfill. To be able to use the app I have to have the collection visible in my online store. I WISH that you could have an option to HIDE the collection and still be able to use it and a landing page. The purpose of this is my affiliates. They have unique designs and I don't hang their collection in the store. This is my store and collection is Vithor Vasco. https://www.monkeygiftstore.com/collections and this is the page fly design. https://apps.pagefly.io/editor?id=ddc8c1aa-92e5-4b98-bceb-95c53a33f3b3&shop=monkey-printed-gift-store.myshopify.com sadly this will not be enough so I have to come up with another soliútion before I do more affiliates. IF....you have a solution for this pls let me know. I would be delighted to subscribe on a pro level. Vincent Brightmore. +46723969752

January 6, 2021

Thank you so much for such a detailed review of PageFly.
We are so glad that you like PageFly and your satisfaction is our top priority.
Regarding the issue that you mentioned in the review, it would be better if you can contact us via Live chat so we can detect the problem.
Basically, PageFly pages will display the corresponding collections of your store if you choose and you need to make sure they are published on the sale channel.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or recommendations.

Kokendkraanwater

Does give you a lot of options and customization which is perfect when building a unique page. But I think there is some way for improvement when including tablet view. Rotating the tablet will display sections not how it should look like

January 5, 2021

We were thrilled to read your 4-star review for PageFly. We are so glad that you found PageFly was your choice for building your store.
Thanks for your detailed review, we know how we are doing and what we need to improve. Regarding the responsiveness in all devices and especially in the tablet view as you mentioned in the review, we are trying our best to improve PageFly better and better every day to meet your needs.
Along with our Support Team which is available 24/7, we also have video tutorials and Help Center to support you so you can have a better experience when using PageFly.

Let me know if you have any questions.

harbor shop

The app itself is not completely intuitive to me, so I appreciate the excellent support that I receive. The team always helps me out with detailed instructions on what I am trying to achieve.

January 5, 2021

Thanks very much for your balanced and fair review of PageFly.
We know that when first starting using PageFly, it can make you feel confused, and as you mentioned in the review, it's not completely intuitive to you. We have been trying our best to improve PageFly more friendly and better.