PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, blog, FAQ page & Funnel

TRBlasters

Fantastic customer service. They were able to help me with my problem immediately through the online chat system. :)

Skaven

Great app ! ! ! I think its one of the best and most useful app on the shopify. The program changed my business. We are very pleased. Congratulations to the PageFly team :-)

BiFy - Moda infantil e maternidade

Nice app and a very fast and polite support. I recommend to my friend.
Thank you a lot !

3 Graces Beauty

Love the design options available and templates. I would recommend it. Haven't used anything else and haven't needed to.

Reddigits.com

The person that helped me was understanding, kind and patient. The process was easy and smooth.

Smak-b™

SUPER APPLICATION, VRAIMENT FAITE POUR TOUS NOS BESOINS, D'ÊTRE INNOVANT ET AVOIR UN ASPECT BIEN PROFESSIONNEL, PAS SEULEMENT UNE BONNE APP, LE SERVICE SAV EST LA 24H/24 POUR NOUS AIDER EST REPONDRE TOUTES NOS QUESTIONS, J'AI UN GROS PROBLEME SUR DES CODES DES SYSTÈMES APPARENT SUR MON SITE ET ILS SONT LA AVEC MOI PLUS QUE REACTIF DEPUIS MA DEMANDE, ILS SONT PAS LÂCHÉ L'AFFAIRE, UN GRAND MERCI AU SERVICE SAV VOUS ETES TOP!! CONTINUEZ COMME ÇA!!!

Recanto Pet

The app is great and the support staff are very helpful, especially Touqir. I had a problem with the integration with AliReview but it was solved very quickly. Thank you so much!!!

M Hot Sauce

I was overwhelmed with the standard Shopify builder. With very limited options to build your sites (and with my minimal understanding of code), I was worried I wouldn't be able to design the site I wanted—Then I found this plugin. Everything is super intuitive and the support is quick and easy. Thank you PageFly!

Peerless Treasures

Excellent product, will continue to use and pay for service. No real problems to report at this time.

Lianna Michelle Designs

Honestly, at first I wasn't sure this app would be a good fit for my website. I had many ideas that seemed complex and perhaps too intricate for an app assistance. So I was skeptical for sure. BUT I am soo happy to be mistaken about that. Pagefly offers EXCELLENT chat support.. I have been working with Randy, and he is sincerely very kind, professional, and very tech savvy! He also is patient and provided me with encouragement and skills to achieve the complex tasks that were keeping me from moving forward with my website on Shopify. I highly recommend this app! Im excited to potentially finally have the website of my dreams after 7 years of having one! A++++++