PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Getglam.id

this app is great. Help me to design the homepage and other pages. I hope this app continues to develop for the better

September 17, 2021

What an awesome review <3 Thank you so much for it, remember we are here to help you 24/7 in whatever you need so don't hesitate on contacting us when in trouble, have a wonderful rest of the day.

Felipe | PageFly

MediRestore

Touqir was the best customer support ever. He answered all my questions and more. Pagefly works great for all your layout needs!

September 17, 2021

Hi Kenneth,

Thank you so much for your generous review :) I am truly glad that I was able to fix your Add to Cart button issue. I really appreciate your time with PageFly and I believe PageFly will never let you down :)

Touqir | PageFly Team

Pet Drs

This app is awesome!! The support is also amazing. They help you straight away and have been able to help me with any issue I have had. Thank you!

Clawmaster

I used almost every system, and I think PageFly will become my favorite page builder. Love their builder and the results it produces. I've never seen a big product page this fast. Keep up the good work guys!!

September 16, 2021

I am really happy for that generous review, thank you and remember we will be here to help you 24/7 in whatever you need so please contact us when in doubt

Felipe | PageFly team

Multiverse

Undoubtly Pagefly is the best than other page builders. I have used almost every page builder. After ages, I feel like Pagefly would be preferable for me. Super smooth and clean ui they have. I didn't think for the 2nd time to upgrade my plan to Platinum. You can have different choice but you can't ignore their Customer Support. Their support is up to the mark. In a short word, they are the besssssssssssssstttttttttt!!!

Hi Brian,
There's no word I can use to describe my feeling right now after reading your review, really. 😍😍😍 You've been such a generous person the whole time to give us those flying words. We'll surely try our best to make PageFly even better and, certainly, we appreciate your accompany.
If there might be any problem, (could be feedback), feel free to contact us. We'll always be ready.
Have a super awesome day ❤️❤️❤️

Silver | PageFly team

ARDORE

The level of support and assistance is unbelievable, the best service I have experienced from an app provider. They are extremely quick and are more than happy to go out of their way to provide custom help! Well done to them. Extremely happy im using this app

September 16, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving a good review with so many nice compliments on our service. It really made our day! We are absolutely so grateful for your kind words.
Please feel free to contact us whenever you meet difficulties. We will try our best to help you out!!

Zee | PageFly Team

Somnus Sleep

The interface is user-friendly, and their support is very accommodating! The cart was not updating automatically, and they were able to fix it.

September 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, it’s a great motivation for us to improve ourselves!

I’m so glad that our support team is able to make you satisfied to the fullest. It’s all our pleasure to assist you throughout your journey with PageFly.

Rest assured that we will try our best to be a better assistant to you every day!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

JoyOuce USA

I like to make my website pages on PageFly, it will not be very complicated, and they are all customized. Even better, I like their 24/7 support, which is so important to us. Their customer service team is very professional and enthusiastic. I like them.

September 15, 2021

Thank you so much for the feedback you've provided about our app and customer service. I really appreciate that you came back to us today to continue resolving your issue. Rest assured that whenever you need help about PageFly, we will all be happy to help.

Randy | PageFly Team

CBD Troubleshooters

Best Shopify Page Builder for www.CBDTroubleshoot.com Definitely recommend this app for your website needs.

September 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

vivalabonita

This app is amazing! Gives you full control without needing to code. The chat support is also incredible. I had two problems that were making me pull my hair out. I reached out to support and they quickly helped me not only fix that issue but to learn how to prevent it in the future. Definitely one of my favorite apps and a must-have for any ecom store.

September 15, 2021

Thank you so much for that review I am glad you are enjoying being a PageFly user, remember we are here 24/7 to help you in whatever you need so don't hesitate on contacting us.

Have a wonderful rest of the day!

Felipe | PageFly team