PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Great speed for landing page, home page, product page, FAQ

Down The Road

I used this app to help me create all the different pages i needed and wanted without the need of knowing how to code. Easy to use, very pratical, many features and options can be applied.
Great customer service, quick response and very useful help

Ribbonton

Excellent app, I've been able to drastically improve my store look plus the support team is awesome. They have been very helpful and they really took the time to help me out with my problem

Tanku Toys

With PageFly we've been able to greatly improve the design of our website and make it look extremely professional. We could not be happier with the app.

Eco Tooth

I was tirelessly looking for an app to build a features page for my product the way I want to. I stumbled upon PageFly and it has been a delight to use this app. I couldn't have asked for a better app. It's super easy to use, it's does exactly what it needs to do and I got my features page done! :)

Will definitely recommend this app to anyone who's looking to really customise their website.

catwalk-telfs

Ohhh, no ... no 6stars ;) ;) it's really a perfect app when you want design on the last "pixel" and... the SUPPORT.. is so super nice, professional and charming friendly.

myfruits Shop

PageFly has the best support ever!!! :)
We are now able to create great pages.
I recommend it to every Shopify user

Couple&Pie

Super useful. This is what Shopify should offer but doesn't. The app works perfectly, easy to use and the free plan is not a x days free trial. So... PERFECT.

Happy Teeth

Very impressed with support! I did a quick chat and within minutes, they had resolved the issue. ( it was my error on pagefly)

Bocoloco

On aime TOUT chez Pagefly, toutes les possibilités, la variété des modules, la facilité à construire les pages de zéro... Mais ce qu'on aime le plus c'est l'aide en ligne 24/7 qui répond à toutes les questions qu'on peut avoir ! Merci !

We love everything about Pagefly, the possibilities, the variety of modules, how easy it is to build pages from scratch... But what we like most is the 24/7 help that sorts out all the questions we may have ! thank you !

protectplushealthcare.com

Got some nice support from shagger yesterday and not for the first time, he has been helping on a number of projects im involved and seems to be another strong player within the legendary pagefly crew,