PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Custom Landing Page, Product Page, Blog Page And Funnel.

matthiasmedia.com.au

This app is quite powerful, but one of its best features is the super-responsive customer service! Best tech support from any Shopify app we've had.

April 15, 2021

Thank you for making our day, there is nothing better than receiving positive feedback from our dear customers like you. Your words are our great motivation to keep us on our track and improve ourselves better every day.

We promise to continuously develop both our app and our service to meet your higher expectations. Thank you for choosing to be a part of PageFly!

Via Transilvanica Shop

I totally like this app. It's amazing and the support it's really awesome, I had a issue and it was fixed immediately by the friendly Support Team, the PageFly support chat it's just amazing and almost instantly. If you want to build a personalized Shop Page just use PageFly .

April 15, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share with the community of Shopify. What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you.

Feel free to drop messages in the Live chat if you have any further questions

Angel
PageFly Team

Kendall's Garden

I created my website by myself so I needed a little bit of help here and there. However, the live chat was always fast and they were always able to help me.

April 15, 2021

I’m so happy that you had a great time with our customer service. It’s all our pleasure to assist you to the fullest - you deserve the best from us! Thank you for giving us the chance to help you and your business.

We always want to help you more - should there be any problems arise, please don’t hesitate to contact us via Live Chat. Our support team is here at your service 24/7!

Ölmühle Oberschwaben

This pagebuilder is a gamechanger! You can design your shops very individually. And if you have a problem ask the support! Within a few minutes they help you - awesome!

April 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for PageFly users like you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Spray1Tattoo

I am totally in love with this app. It`s amazing and i`m still wondering how this app can be free to use. I had a issue and it was fixed just within a couple of hours by the friendly Support Team. If you want to build a personalized Shop-> USE PAGEFLY.
Thank you so much. I really appreciate.

April 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! Words can’t describe how much we appreciate the time and the effort you put into writing such a detailed review. It’s our honor to receive your trust and belief in us.
We promise to improve our support quality better every day to assist our dear customers like you to the fullest.

Thank you for choosing PageFly and be a part of us!

Face Locker

Simply brilliant. Great help and support and very easy to configure. Thoroughly recommended and much cheaper than hiring a developer!!.

Hi Andrew,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

MAX Custom Firepits

A really great app for building dedicated landing pages and improving the layout of existing pages on your Shopify store. The online chat and customer help is great and really helps to solve any issues fast.

April 15, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for this. Your words help us understand that we are going on the right track. Our best answer for you would be to improve our support quality every day so as to meet your higher expectations. In the meantime, we are glad to be your helpful assistant at the store building.

Our help won’t stop here - should there be any problems arise, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Our support team is here with you whenever you are in need.

walekshop

Best thing is their attention by chat since they have experts who solve your problems at the moment.

April 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We're happy that we're able to solve your problem.

Don't hesitate to reach us anytime. It’s our pleasure to assist you! :)

Alex - PageFly Team

Saigu Cosmetics

The app is amazing, I recommend the app to everyone who wants to create landing pages and improve the conversion of their website. Also their customer service is superb, I wrote to the support team and in 10 min they solved my problem

April 15, 2021

Thank you so much David. It's a huge motivation for us.
We will try to improve PageFly as well as our support quality to assist you.
Let us know if you need any assistance.

Oanh - PageFly Team

Soul Sporty

The app is a very helpful DIY page design tool and the customer service is the best! I will recommend this app for all brands that don't hire developers to build their sites.

April 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly. Your feedback is the best motivation that helps us improving PageFly to serve you better.
I wish you all the best with your store, and if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Nikki - PageFly Team