PageFly‑ Advanced Page Builder

PageFly‑ Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build fast landing page, product page, contact page & more!

Amoda

I used this app to help me create a holiday gifts page. Shopify pages on its own would not give me the ability to style the page in the same way as PageFly. Takes a little bit to understand how to use PageFly, but once you do it's very versatile and the page we created looks great. Awesome, fast customer service too. Recommend.

Xanitiza

I used this app to help me with a landing page form and the customer service support team was great, they helped me with the configuration and doubts. Excelent service.

Sizzling Sex For Life

After years of building dozens of HTML, WP & Squarespace sites, first time building a Shopify store. support has been phenomenal, making it delightful

Tredy Foods

Excellent App... No coding was required to be made to the Shopify theme. The support was lightning fast... Awesome APP..... AWESOME TEAM :)
Salem provided awesome support. Thanks, Salem...

Dyetology

Love this app! Whenever I run across a theme issue, they solve it. I love their interface to create new beautiful pages on top of your current Shopify theme. If you are looking for a page builder, get this app now!

beyond soap

The app has been a great addition to our site, and when I had a problem Daisy helped me out and solved my issue in a few minutes!

ADV Tennis

This app is great and allow easy flexibility. The best thing though is that they have AMAZING customer service that is always there to help. Angel especially is helpful!

Angedis

Merci à Angel de m'avoir répondu, et en français en plus ! il a été super efficace, super gentil et disponible ! un des des meilleurs customer service que j'ai vu ! je recommande.

Salisbury Hair Essentials

I use the PageFly app to create custom shopify pages for my clients and got stuck on how to save a collections page without the default place holder. Randy actually did the page as an example for me and gave me the tutorial so I could do it next! It took 3 minutes and he explained it in detail. This was fast and amazing customer service. PRICELESS!! AMAZING CHAT SUPPORT!

MAKE U RELAX

it is so helpful . I like he understand me a lot, and fix it so quick and explain so well and also teach how to edit myself in the future