PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

Easy Lime Replacement

Great and efficient support from Randy & Angel, couldn't be happier with the app and the customer service is fantastic!

October 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Earth Shades

Super easy to use. But the best part of all is the customer service and support. Quick to help, they do the job well. great job pagefly team

October 12, 2021

Josh, thank you for your review

I appreciate it, Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Whenever having troubles, feel free to contact us!

Faris | PageFly team

Flawsome! drinks

Great support and value. For £20 per month, I have all I want! If you are looking for some great insights, it has them too!

October 12, 2021

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing PageFly for your store. We are proud to welcome your opinion and look forward to serving you in the long run.

If you have any questions, please contact us via Livechat, and we will be happy to assist you.

Once again, thank you for your communication.

DezLin Practice

We have been using this app for about 2 months now and we have had 0 issues. Pages are easily adjustable for all screen sizes and practically make themselves responsive with very minor tweaks you will have to make for each page depending how picky you are. Anytime we have had an issue, PageFly support has responded in under minutes and they roll up their sleeves to get down to the problem, they don't just send you possible workarounds. Overall, I would give PageFly 6 stars if I could. I don't usually write reviews but this app deserves it with its easy to use platform and incredible support team.

October 12, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! This is a great motivation for us to improve PageFly better and better.

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

Have a wonderful day!

True and You

great service , always there for support they have helped me multiple times with my request. def recommend!

October 12, 2021

Thank you for trusting us to be your companion. We put customer experience and satisfaction is our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

Thank you for choosing PageFly. We look forward to sharing your success.

Originally Yellow

PageFly is really simple to use once you get it, and unlocks a lot of customization to your shopify website to make it stand out. Plus, the support is amazing and quick. Touqir from support was very helpful in sorting out a few issues.

Hi Anas,

Thanks for your feedback, and I am really glad that you have a good experience with us and I was able to help you with your issues in a timely manner.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir | PageFly Team

The Luminous Rose

Great app. I used it to build my whole website, as it has features and layout that you can't find on your default Shopify themes. Also the customer service support was very helpful, they solved all the issues in a timely manner. Highly recommend it!

October 11, 2021

That's great to hear that. Thank you so much for choosing PageFly to improve your website and for your generous review.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat. We are always here to help you! We hope we can contribute even more to your journey with PageFly 💪

Have a wonderful day!
Megan from PageFly team :)

Exult Planet

Excellent App. A lot of features, but maybe the most important thing is their 24h customer support.

October 11, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.
I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

Sport 2 Spirit

PageFly is amazing, it's so easy to make an amazing page with Shopify. In addition, the customer service is outstanding. The whole team answers your questions with patience and professionalism.

October 11, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Geo Tie LLC

This app is amazing for building custom pages, product pages, collections etc frequently. Support are also good to solve the issues.

October 11, 2021

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback for PageFly.

You can always message us if you need anymore help.

Regards,