PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build CRO & SEO-focused landing, product, FAQ & thank you page

204th Street Shop

Customer service is great, patient. I took away 1 star because the YouTube video instructions are awful, unhelpful.

MULU

The app really makes page editing easy on Shopify. Definitely recommend this app anyone wanting to customize their online store.

Faucher Botanix

Great feature and the support is excellent, work very fast. The price is fair for the pro plan, but the premium is a little bit too much.

Hollywood Browzer

Very useful app with quick and professional service. I using this app on few sites and everything is just great. Highly recommend app.

Etc i tal

I would like to thanks Randy. This guy so educate, atention, patient with me. help me anything i need. i like a lot this support. grateful

Molecule Design-Online

Randy has become a great support system! Every time I get stuck, he is available to answer my questions and help out!!

Vaital Organics

Powerful tool for designing new landing pages in hours vs days/weeks. UX & Customer support are both excellent!

Ultraofferta Acessórios

Um bom produto tem uma boa equipe de atendimento. Responde em minutos as duvidas. Estou gostando muito.

Smart Full Acessórios

I had a problem however the service was super fast and sorted out. I recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bedize

They solved my problem quickly. But there was a pending, I'm waiting to solve
thankssssssssssssssssssss