PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly - Page & Form Builder

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

7 Jurock

The app is fairly easy to use and the videos are great resources. The issues I encountered were quickly taken care of. Definitely recommend this app for easy to use customization and great service!

Flashtoopen

We had trouble getting the look and feel out of our website with the stock shopify page builder. PageFly gave us so much more functionality and allowed us to build a website that supports the new brand we are adding to our company. Definitely a lifesaver!

Buysafe In The Klang Valley

It's always great to talk to your support, great work Thanks to Duy, Vian and Randy and all the team!

Why no ten stars!?
:-)
I really like the pageFly, highly recommended! AS I am using the same editor in Joomla, I was very fast in creating pages.
Support= Great, Thanks Richard!!
update:
Today I started with blog page, as expected=Great!
update 2
Thank Sami for helping me with this Facebook oopen graph story:-)
This PageFly team is:
- competent,
- friendly, and
- hard working!
But please also enjoy weekends:-)
klaus

Huxar

bonne application trer utile avec de multiple fonction pour creer un ou des tunnels de vente

New York Barbers

Was looking for a way to create better looking pages for a website and found this app. It works amazing and gives you a way to create better looking pages with more features than Shopify's standard way to create pages, especially if the page is not a product page.

The best thing of all- I accidentally deleted this app after spending hours creating 2 pages. I thought I lost everything and had to start from scratch. I installed the app again... and there were all my pages back again as if I never deleted the app! This is what made me write this review and I was so relived and happy to find the app actually remembers you and the pages you created so you don't loose all the work you did. I was so happy! A huge Thank you goes to the developers for that.

Amazing app and best of all it's FREE!

Susan Fang

I am new to Shopify and the pages definitely needed sprucing up. I looked to pagefly because price was good, trail period was a very decent amount of time and you can extend your trail period to by doing stuff on the app. In the beginning it took a little bit of time to get used to it, but once you know whats what it is very simple and easy to navigate!

I ran in some troubles along the way regarding appearance and how to make it better, and so i emailed the team thinking i wont get a reply for a week. But they replied in a day and were so detailed and helpful. I was kind of shocked how good they were! HAH! I guess i am so used to companies not being personable and wanting to help solve your problems. It was refreshing service and i really hope people try it out, because I thought their correspondence was quick, detailed without the faff and friendly to!

I am super glad i can rely on this service and knowing if i run into other troubles they would be able to help! THANK YOU!

Famurs Led

It's a very useful app. And the customer service is amazing. Great!

Isla Jo Studio

I am so happy with PageFly! I have easily been able to create drag-and-drop pages, and the customer service is so friendly and helpful. Looking forward to using this app more!

Posturekeeper

Page-fly is a great app for quick edits and building out pages. Save us so much time. Thank you.

Make Stow

I can't even BELIEVE how great this app is. Other apps are comparatively very basic, and don't offer a lot of customization. With PageFly, I built pages EXACTLY how I wanted them to operate and look. It's also fairly intuitive to use, after a bit of experimenting. Thank you for such a quality product!