PageFly: #1 Free Page Builder

PageFly: #1 Free Page Builder

by PageFly

Create high-converting landing page, product page in minutes!

tuesunique.com

Je pense que cette application à de l'avenir !
Ce qu'ils font est juste extraordinaire !
Cela me permet de créer des pages professionnelles pour ma boutique en ligne.
Il faut pars compte s'entrainer avant de pouvoir vraiment maitriser l'application, mais cela reste assez simple d'utilisation.
J'en suis Fan !

Go Go Go PageFly !!!

COOLA Suncare

Great app for creating custom landing pages! We ran into a formatting issue that was diagnosed and fixed by the support team very quickly.

LEFTSIDE INTL

Amazing platform. What'e even more amazing is having a guy like richard help me out so much. Thank you guys, you're amazing!

Annalise Jewellery

Literally by far the best page building app out of them all. Support is almost instant.. Everything just seems to work! And if you do mess something up, they are around to show you where you went wrong with video screen shots so quickly its great. I'm rebuilding my pages and deleting all the other builder app as with this one there just is no need for any others! Highly recommend..

If you want to see an example that I have built checkout our site https://www.annalise.co.uk/pages/check-your-photos

TheBoxSF

Great app takes a little bit to understand how to use all the functions but it works great. Great customer service they responded quickly and helped me with my issues.

GlamorousDogs

Great support team, easy editing tools, super easy codes installation. But it lacks an email integration.

Van Wave Furniture

I have been using the app for a while now and had a few problems but
Love the support. Insanely good
Solved all my problems

Grayson Living

Helpful customer service and fast response! Easy app to use, they have a lot of variety in templates too which is amazing.

Parlee Wellness

This is a great App - it has smooth transitions and great customer service. I would use this app over and over again - I would point people in pagefly direction without a doubt.

Oscar Riera Ojeda Publishers

Truly amazing!. If you really want to showcase a hot or important product, PageFly is the right tool to create an amazing and unique product page. We launched a new product and we wanted to showcase it differently. PageFly helped us to create a much better product page for that specific product. (you can see it at https://www.oropublishers.com/products/bedmar-in-the-tropics). The product is easy to use, the best is the support team and it really helped us to increase sales. I highly recommended.