PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

HuginStore

The best app for creating personalized pages, good features and attentive support, I recommend it to everyone.

mylittlecoupon

Great app with a lot of features! The support team is always very nice and helpful!

Atlantic Technology

We used this app to help speed up our launch, and it has been more than impressive. Everything works great, when we need some quick fix support is always there and get everything done very quickly. Can't recommend using them enough, save time and money and the result is top notch

LASOYI

Das ist wirklich eine wahnsinnig gute App inkl. super Service und gutem Preisplan. Der Support ist 24/7 über den Chat errechbar und immer sehr hilfsbereit. Besonders Randy ist ein toller Support, der bei allem hilft. Gerade für Anfänger ein tolles Angebot!

Radiant Spark Co

Randy was very helpful. He understood my exact problems, and resolved them quickly. I had some problems with the margin / padding of my homepage, as well as some problems with my reviews section, and It was quick and easy for him to fix. Communication was clear as well.

5/5 for Pagefly

SecureShell

Great app and good customer support, very accommodating team and the app is very useful for my store.

sokoru

Great support! Highly recommend this app for anyone who what's to update their website design without having to hire a web developer.

LadyGum®

L'application PageFly est très facile à utiliser. Une équipe est toujours disponible pour nous aider

Enya Music Inc.

Amazing app helps us to build the website with no coding knowledge. The 24/7 live support is unbelievable! Highly recommended.

The National Valley

Great app, easy to learn. They have the Best support team that I've ever seen!!! Recommend 10/10 :D