PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

BackToModern

I use this app and it's fantastic so far. I'm new to page building and only one day in now, but it's very straight forward so far. I have hit some elements i needed help with an issue i was stuck on and Touqir in chat support walked me through it super quick and easy and even taught me to fix it myself going forward. I'm very happy so far and I look forward to mastering this App. Thank you Touqir you are amazing and thank you Pagefly for creating such a great app!!

May 12, 2020

My heartfelt thanks for your reviews. Thank you for trusting us to cooperate and use our products. Your trust has greatly contributed to the development and success of PageFly.

We have been continuously striving, improving the quality of products and services, bringing practical values to return for your trust.

Once again, I would like to express my sincere thanks to you for your continuous interest and for always being with PageFly. I also hope in the near future our team will continue to receive your attention and trust.

Wishing you health, luck and success!

Kate - Customer Success Manager

Embassy Ingredients

very handy for someone who has no idea anything about coding. Customer service is great too! Will definitely use again. Nathan was extremely helpful and spent time helping me edit my page.

May 12, 2020

Please chat with us whenever you need help.

devinewellness

Customer support was quick and very helpful in their response for my page design question! App is easy to use and the pages look great.

Hello,
On behalf of the PageFly team, I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need anymore help.

Best regards.

Engel Coolers

Great app with excellent support. I especially like all the 3rd party integrations and simple layout and formatting options.

Hi Chris,
Thanks for your valuable comment regarding our app & services... it's mean a lot to us when we find our customer happy. we are putting a lot of effort into working during this hard time with COVID-19.

Reach anytime for any issues or queries.

Shagar - PageFly Support Team

TELABOX

Awesome app. Really helpful customer service. Definitely worth it. Its great being able to chat to someone instantly.

Hi Catherine,
Thanks for the kind words.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem- PageFly Support Team

Bronzes d'Afrique

Simple and efficient app and very good support even for the free plan! I looked a long time for a simple page builder, this app is really the best I found

May 13, 2020

Thanks for your review. It is our pleasure to ensure that PageFly meets your expectations. Please feel free to contact us should you have any further question.
Once again, thank you!

Lan - PageFly Support Team

madebyloft

Excellent app for building custom pages with great flexibility. I've used it for creating custom product pages and info pages. The times I've been in touch with Customer Service, they've always been very quick to respond and solve the errand at hand.

May 12, 2020

Thanks for your words. We appreciate your trust and will do our best to deserve it. Please feel free to reach out via Livechat in PageFly dashboard or https://help.pagefly.io/submit-ticket should you need any further assistance.

Warmly,
Kate - Customer Success Manager

Decadent Minis

I'm so happy i found this app for my subscription boxes! It has saved me so much money, it works great and its free! I had a couple of questions and they were answered quickly and professionally. Never get rid of this app! Thank you!

May 10, 2020

Thank you for being very nice, Trina!

Please chat with us whenever you need help.

Huong - PageFly Support Team

Hi Mechanics

The Support is AMAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

Hi,
Thanks for the kind words and feedback. We're glad to hear you're enjoying PageFly!

Emad - PageFly Support Team

Little Wolf Apparel

Daniel was amazing, sorted my problem in 10 minutes. Really could not have helped anymore than he did :)

Hi,
Thanks for your review. We are delighted that you found something you like. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Also, we provide 24/7 support via Livechat in app or email: happytohelp@pagefly.io. Please reach out if you need help.

Thanks once again,