PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Zodiac Gods

The Customer Service Representative Hailey and Kate were both amazing and helped designed my landing page for my business. No doubt my store will now flourish because of PageFly's Amazing Support. Also Kate just helped me design the new Image and optimize it which will send sales through the roof. Too excited :)

AfroMeal

GREAT APP — GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. It's the best app for Shopify. I'm 100% satisfied with it and I'm recommending it to all my friends.

Kellyville Pets

Great app to allow us more flexibility with most pages on website. Support is also very fast , thank you

Fablab

Great customer experience. Always very helpful. Good to see Afterpay is finally supported after my many requests.

tUP Apparel

Enjoy this app and the support. The online response is very responsive and Shagar was extremely helpful resolving and explaining some formatting issues I was having. Highly recommended.

Jade Trau

I used this to develop user-friendly web pages without needed to code. Everything is a drag + drop functionality and it makes building new pages, homepage and contact page so much easier.

Electronicswise

Very fast customer service agent and easy to use.
highly recommended

Cinque Ports Mobility

Excellent software and the aftercare support is second to none! Every aspect is simple to use, it's scalable through premium options if required but the basis plan is very effective too

Compra Predileta

Great app. Very handle and easy to use. Fantastic customer service team! Highly recommend Pagefly!!

Black Label Coffee

i like this app very much, because you can create awesome pages and if you have any problem the developers help you everytime out, its Great.