PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

The Last Mug

Awesome app, it helped me customized my pages the way i want them to be and the support is really reactive and helpful. I would highly recommend !

FITRWORLD

This app is so easy to use it's amazing! Also great customer service!! I would really recommend this app.

HypeDome

It's super intuitive, great results with really minimal learning curve. And support is good too, they fixed my CSS within a few minutes. Way to go PageFly team!

Zeba Kids

This app helped to convert my boring, idle Home Page into an outstanding one. It offers so many adjustments. I advise watching videos provided by their support, you can learn a lot and expand this app's possibilities. Now I'm planning to beautify my Product Page. 5 stars experience!

Modern Responsibility

I used this app to help me build a landing page for a new sales campaign! It was easy to use and intuitive and they have amazing customer service!

MetaliciousJewelry

I've been using PagyFly to create a page to guide clients through the process of creating a custom piece of jewelry.
The editor is so simple to use, the templates are all gorgeous and easy to customize.
I had a few issues with styling, so I reached out to customer support and they were patient with me and fixed my issues within minutes. They were able to show me what they did, so that if I come across the issues again I can change it myself. They're extremely quick to respond and very friendly too!
I've had such a great experience with them that I decided to upgrade so I can create more beautiful pages.

Smith & Vandiver

the rep had patience with me troubleshooting and in creating a contact form, eliminating glitches and testing it with our emails

99Magazin

Their support is just amazing! Every time I needed them they helped me fastly, and I'm not overdoing when I say it!

webeyours

The support on PageFly is better than any other app, hands down. They always respond within seconds and get to the bottom of any issues you're having.

Laboratoire Phytolise

Very big possibility of customization with this app.

Absolutely perfect support. Responsive and kind. You can go in with your eyes closed.