PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

Barbarossa Brothers

Our favourite app so far! It’s allowed us to make the website a lot more informative whilst improving the user experience. It’s very intuitive and when you get lost, the customer service is exceptional.

May 10, 2020

Thank you for trusting us to cooperate and use our products. Your trust has greatly contributed to the development and success of PageFly.

I also hope in the near future our team will continue to receive your attention and trust.

Wishing you health, luck and success!

Obsidian Art

As a complete non-techie I really appreciated the super-quick and helpful support, and once I got going I found the App easy to use and integrates smoothly with my store. Excellent, would definitely recommend this app. Thank you.

Hi,
Thank you so much for your lovely review. I really appreciate very much.
We will keep going on to improve and develop PageFly better and better.

If you have any questions or need help, please do let me know via the Live chat window. We are always willing to help you!

Rimarket3 Beauty

I used Pagefly to help me create pages (product and collection pages). I really like how easily I can play around with the options and above all the support team is fantastic; any time I got stuck they were just there to give me a hand. until now, nothing negative about the app.

Hello,
On behalf of the PageFly team, I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Best regards.

Ecodevpro

Nice app, nice support ! Complete application, multiple design possibilities and above all listening support, responsive and efficient!

May 9, 2020

Wishing you health, luck and success!

TREPADORA

Outstanding customer service. Nathan was extremely helpful to do a small formatting fix on my store on a Saturday! Impressive!!

May 9, 2020

Hi. Thank you so much for your lovely review. I really appreciate very much.
We will keep going on to improve and develop PageFly better and better.

SpatialSoundForce

Creating a little more complex designs for shopify is going quite well with PageFly, even though I still have to dive more into it, I think it's a great tool to improve the webshop experience.
Especially the help of the Service was great, so I really can recommend it!

May 10, 2020

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Have a wonderful day, and take care!
Kate - Customer Success Manager

Makeuplaneph

Their customer service are really there to help you. Got a little problem with my contact form and in a few minutes all were resolved with the help of their cs. Great job!

Hello,

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need anymore help.

Best regards.

Safecare-shop / vente-masque

We had a major problem with them. They mistakenly published a page without our consent and without notifying us.
They nevertheless knew how to solve the problem and take appropriate actions.
Even if we were dissatisfied, we update our comment for their reactivity, the compensation they give us and because, nevertheless, the product which remains very qualitative.

Hi Maxime,
Thank you for your specific review for PageFly, we really appreciate it. Regarding our mistakes and omissions that you indicated to us, we will definitely solve them thoroughly and do not make these mistakes anymore.
Thank you for giving us the second chance to assist you. We are working together via Live chat window and we are trying to provide you our best service.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help. We are always willing to help you!

Best regards,
Kate - Customer Success Manager

Vitalehome

Beste App ever - for everyone who is not a developer but wants do create very impressive Pages.
- easy frontend

May 15, 2020

Touqir - Pagefly Support Team

POMPEIPROJECT

Customer Service is insanely good! The Website builder gives endless possibilities. Customization of premade Product sections are a bit rough but all in all it is a great Website builder!

May 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your time that you have spent on writing these lines and thank you so much for choosing PageFly app :)

Touqir - Pagefly Support Team