PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create persuasive, SEO-friendly landing page, product page

NomadTribe

Great customer service! very helpful and will always try to solve the problem whatever it might be!!

Acupuncture and Nutritional Clinic

Excellent app and have been using for the last two weeks and has helped me build my website. Support is great always ready to help and advise.

ADICTO AL FITNESS

the app is great but the customer support is simply amazing. This guys helped me with an issue in a matter of minutes.

瑋思影像|Metal Print Studio

I'm in Debut theme and use PageFly mostly to improve the viewing experience of my home page and regular pages. I've been using PageFly for almost a year now. I would say it is easy to use and helped me for better page setup. Most importantly, the support team is very helpful. Recently I accidentally messed up with my FAQ page and all contents were gone. Tons of information were lost and I sought for their help to restore my page. They responded right away and updated me the timeline required to solve my problem. Eventually my problem was fixed faster than expected. Very efficient in support. Highly recommended!

MK Undercover

Really love the additional creativity the app allows in the design of my website.

The support from the PageFly team is quick, responsive and effective. I racked over an editing issue for ages before reaching out to the support team who corrected the challenge within minutes>

Definitely recommend.

GINEXT

Amazing APP and support Team! Thanks Touqir! I highly recommend to anyone who is looking into making custom landing pages.

Sir Plus

Easy to use, creates great looking pages. Customer service top notch - always quick to respond and ready to help.

Zmilelee

Customer Service is great especially Sami who has assisted me a few times, very quick to respond and gives his time to help.

App very user friendly, good price and gives features for page layouts that Shopify page customization lacks.

The Meraki Company

Great customer service, . the app does what it says. New features are added and the documentation is also good!

Saddleback – Elite Performance Cycling

The PageFly builder has just the right blend of user-friendliness but with deep customisation (including custom CSS) to make your pages stand out. There are new features added regularly and the support from the PageFly team is second to none. Highly recommended.