PageFly Fast Page Builder

PageFly Fast Page Builder

by PageFly

60+ templates for landing page, product page, contact & about

Instyle Estore

I am still learning and a bit fighting with the first page, but already love all the options i have here.

Rewired Records

Just got the app today and i'm already making huge improvements to my site. Really easy to use drag-and-drop system with loads of freedom to customize everything. Finally I can have my website looking how I want it instead of being limited by the basic Shopify themes! Thanks a lot

Wrappedng

So far so good! I wish I discovered this app two years ago. Just launched a site renovation and Page Fly played a BIG part. Would like them to integrate with the other app my site loves :)

Virtual Shop Center

Great team, super efficent and really open to help for solving problems. Special regards to May and James who did an excellent support.

Retrostyler

A perfect app for creating beautiful web pages. We have made use of this app, to help create our static information pages and present detailed information to our customers in an easily readable format.

Cowinaudio

This App is great and the customer service is great too!

Nostra Store

Great app and very good support team. I highly recommend Pagefly if you have any type of online business on shopify

Skeeters Speed Shop

This app is in the ranks of the top 10 apps on Shopify. It makes designing pages a lot easier for your store, especially if you can't afford to hire a developer. They are more than happy to extend their free trial for you.

There is a slight learning curve and it is due to how CSS works and nothing to do with this app.

Too bad I can't give them 10 stars!

Refinstitute

Solve my problem and even teach me how to do it! incredible support ! 5 star!

Lpgallery

Decent app, value for money. Functional, most importantly.