PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

#1 Choice For Responsive, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page

Sharon Mitchell

I think this app is great!

I've built funnels before, so I've used page builders, but I like the way this one just connects nicely into the Shopify store. Also, I did try some of the other page builder apps in the Shopify store and they were a bit fiddly, so I deleted them, because this one is quicker.....I don't want to spend too much time building pages when I've got lots of other things to do for the business! Also, the support team are very responsive :)

Story Glow

Touqir has helped us many times with any issues we have had, big or small. He is always really happy to help and does it in record time! He's our expert! Thanks for all your help Touqir.

Tone & Sculpt

The team at Page Fly offer great customer service. Every time I need help they're there to go above and beyond.

Sami is a great representative of PageFly.

Lookie Loops

Being a newcomer to PageFly I had quite a few basic questions. After watching some videos I was able to get answers, and then the chat system helped quite a bit. After a while it does become quite intuitive and even non-developers can get the hang of it quickly.

JCG SHOPPING

Très bonne application.
Avec une hotline très réactive.
Je suis pour l'instant en gratuit mais compte bien passer en pro.

No Guilt Bakes

I wish I had been aware of this app when I started building my website. This made it a million times easier and it even has a free version! Amazing.

storingfast

Adorei este aplicativo, atende todos os meus projetos. O atendimento é perfeito e não imaginava que este horário aqui no Brasil 23:59 poderia ser atendida com eficácia. Muito contente e indico!

Quem Já Tem?

Kate from the PageFly support team was amazing and helped me solve my issue, even after their working hours as it was an urgent matter. Absolutely recommend this tool, not only for all of the page building capabilities, but also for the support team they have! 5 stars :)

Milano ltd

Patient, listening, helped me and to solve my problem, congratulations and thank you very much for your help

The Barking Dog Market

I am loving this app. Pretty easy, lots of options. Very nice.
Fast chat support to keep it rolling. Will be upgrading after trial.