PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

Expocentric Lite

I use this to build custom pages for our companies shop. It's super easy to use. If there is any issues, staff are very helpful.

BETTER BUDDY

The customer service is amazing and it's super easy to use! I would recommend to anyone who is building on Shopify.

QuarantineHere

Superb app with a responsive support team. I am on the free version and it has been great so far. Although I will probably upgrade once orders increase. Would highly recommend it!

Obsessed Garage

Great app for fixing a big problem with Shopify, no easy customization unless you're good with .liquid, HTML, css, ect.

Emad at pagefly was helpful in answering questions I had!

Shinebrook

Very good app. It's a little tricky to use but their customer service compensates for it. Randy especially has been extremely helpful.

The app has some limitations as for the number of third-party apps that can be integrated.

Novidade Sempre

Best landing page app I know. So easy to use and functional. Support are great! I use in all my landing pages and have great results.

Moversity®

Totally disappointed.
Contacted the support several times and explained the problem several times but didnt get an answer or a solution to the problem.
I thought this should be an easy page builder but it doesnt seem like it...
I would be glad to get some response or help from the support as I relied on this tool for our next product launch..

CBDXPRT.nl

Best service ever! and awsome app! musthave for everyone who wants to have the best pages :):):):):):)

minimal - CBD Products

Firstly, the service is incredible. The support team is a small knit crew that really helps when dealing with recurring issues, and the team understanding who you are as a business. I've had several bugs, and they always get fixed in a matter of minutes.

The app itself is robust, a must have for any serious merchant looking to offer an incredible user experience to its customers!

MARKADOM'S

L'application est superbe, on peut tout choisir et customiser que ce soit pour mobile ou téléphone. J'avais eu problème avec une police d'écriture, j'ai demandé via le tchat de l'aide en moins de deux heures quelqu'un est intervenu sur mon site et tout marche parfaitement bien maintenant !

Je recommande vivement pagefly !

Super appli et super équipe.

The application is superb, you can choose and customize everything, whether for mobile or phone. I had a problem with a font, I asked via the chat for help in less than two hours someone intervened on my site and everything is working perfectly now!

I highly recommend pagefly!

Great app and great team.