PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

MARKADOM'S

L'application est superbe, on peut tout choisir et customiser que ce soit pour mobile ou téléphone. J'avais eu problème avec une police d'écriture, j'ai demandé via le tchat de l'aide en moins de deux heures quelqu'un est intervenu sur mon site et tout marche parfaitement bien maintenant !

Je recommande vivement pagefly !

Super appli et super équipe.

The application is superb, you can choose and customize everything, whether for mobile or phone. I had a problem with a font, I asked via the chat for help in less than two hours someone intervened on my site and everything is working perfectly now!

I highly recommend pagefly!

Great app and great team.

Hollins and Hollinshead

Great app and very helpful support. I would recommend using this app as it really adds a lot of features to your store.

Iconic Paw

We use this app for our landing pages. We had an issue with our CSS and Tristant help us out. Really good customer service support. I would definitely recommend using this app.

SenSpine

Great support is what I think. Require something, solve it in as little time as possible. Really help me.

Mazikeen Lashes

Honestly I LOVE this app! It's everything you need to customize your page to exactly how you envision it so you don't have a boring cookie-cutter page. There are plenty of templates to pick from, and the online assistance is super responsive and so very helpful. To top it off, Randy sent me a video of how I can make these changes in the future for safe keeping - this is just an example of how they go above and beyond. So happy with their service. Thank you again!

Health Evolution

PageFly is BRILLIANT. I wish I'd found it years go. Even the free version is absolutely great. I needed a good affiliates welcome page, for pro marketers, and didn't really want to use Clickfunnels or Zipify - Pagefly did the job beautifully, as you can see: https://healthevolutionproject.com/pages/health-evolution-affiliates

What's even better than PageFly? The live online support. Yes, there's a real person who answers any tech queries - unbelievable.

Highly recommended. As you can tell, I'm a convert. Everyone should use this app.

BohoandIndieWild

Wonderful app and the customer service was great when I had issues with the code. It was very easy to add to my store and easy to edit.

Ortho Air Pillow

As someone with zero experience with shopify or page building apps, this was quite overwhelming at first, but intuitive none the less, with a support team that helps you every step of the way. Once you get the hang of it, it is a very powerful tool.

CaliSun Beach Supply Company

Great app easy to use. I've tried other page builders and this is the most efficient with a lot of features. Their support team is real quick and responsive!

Centaur Ridge

I installed this app to customize our product pages. I can't say enough good things about the functionality and how easy it is to build pages now. If I ever have an issue, support is very quick to get the issue resolved. Two thumbs up!