PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build High-converting Landing, Product Page to Boost Sales

Elxii

A fantastic app to create or design whatever you want on any page.
Also, fantastic support, mainly thanks to Shagar who has assisted me quickly and with positive results!

True Union

Easy to use and very helpful/quick responding help desk people. I think it is a great value, I am really glad I chose this app!

Healthy Heart Cart

A great app! Definitely deserves a 5-star for their customer service A+++ If you are looking for a builder to help change your page look I highly recommend Pagefly. Kate is amazing as well :)

EcoFlow

Easy to use with all the sections and layout and template etc. And GREAT SUPPORT TEAM, responsive and effcient service!

HerbiDoor

Quite easy to use, and when I have issues support are super helpful and go above and beyond to help. Love that pagefly allows me to I do custom pages on shopify

Savior Driver

Very Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!

Piyax

Wonderful app, and thanks to Sami for helping me with custom CSS. Top service! I have only been using the app for a day and very happy with it so far.

Lantana Publishing

This app was exactly what we needed to go beyond the limited templates of our Shopify theme. We used it to build our Authors and Illustrators page. It is generally easy to use once you get the hang of it - it takes some trial and error and it would help if an overview or link to a 'how to use' video was provided. We are on the Free Plan, and customer service (using the chat function) was great, fast and really helpful! Recommended!

Store Wish Brasil

muito top,recebi indicação sobre o aplicativo, e gostei dimais, tudo que e novo e um pouco dificil de aprender, mais depois que pega o jeito vc faz o que quiser, parabéns a equipe, pelo desenvolvimento. crio landing page para dropshipping, e tem me atendido perfeitamente

Padmate

When there is a problem with my website, I asked their customer service. Of course, I don't know if the problem is on their app, but they also promised to try to solve it for me. I think their service is very good and worth using their app.