PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build beautiful, SEO-friendly landing, product page with ease

Caledon Mobile Coolers

Pagefly has a range of useful media features and the ability to resize easily. I am still learning about how to use the app but their support team is always ready. They go out of their way to record videos to teach you. That is why I gave this review 5 stars.

Palava

Thank you for your help Sami! very much appreciated. Looking forward to using this app on our website.

Nowhere

Super easy to use & very efficient app. Great customer service in the live chat - always quick & eager to help! Constant improvements & additions to the available assets which makes page building easier & more exciting. Would highly recommend PageFly for anyone from novice to expert :)

Sportiez

Probably my most useful Shopify app, the pages can be annoying at times, but theres easy & fast in-app message support thats helps tremendously!

Lurk Outdoors

This app is amazing. Offers full customization. Their support team is amazing as well. I spoke to Sami & he answered all of my questions. My website is running smoothly & looks phenomenal. Thanks PageFly!

Found Herbal Apothecary

Excellent app that allowed me to customize my pages and make my site look amazing. Customer support - Touqir - is fantastic! The best!

Fantastic app that allows me to customize also every detail of my website, which really helps my business stand out from the crowd. The customer service rep Edward that I spoke to was quite knowledgeable, and responded almost immediately to my requests. Top-notch app. I would highly recommend PageFly to everyone looking to get the most out of their themes. 10/10

revnger sports

Cette appli mérite d'être prise pour mieux concevoir des pages d'une boutique Professionnel et un très bon rapport qualité prix.

Maternity Excuse

PageFly application is rich is preview and their backend team is awesome, lovely people with welcoming nature to give instant tips to g=find quick remedy in customization as per our personal belief.

The Innocent Baker

Great app, great customer support and easy to use. Was really useful in creating professional and easy to edit pages.