PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Custom SEO-friendly landing pages, product pages like a Pro!

Bem Moderno

Muito top, para ficar melhor poderia dar uma pouco mais de liberdade na construção. Por exemplo: redimensionar tamanho, mover objeto livremente

Petz Importados

Eu estou gostando do APP muito fácil de usar, estou aprendendo ainda com ele mas, ja dar para ter muita noção o quanto é valioso o app no site! Show

CORKBRICK EUROPE

There was a bug in the conversion but I contacted the support and the response was highly efficient. I am still exploring it. Just wanted to leave this comment to recognise the customer support team.

Loja All Market

Recomendo muito o aplicativo da PageFly, é possivel criar paginas de vendas com muita qualidade e ajuda na conquista de clientes.

Sport Store

Great offer, it's very simple, I recommend !!!Great offer, it's very simple, I recommend !!!Great offer, it's very simple, I recommend !!!

NOVAA

Incredibly user friendly, great app. I would recommend it to anyone. Very great customer service that is seemingly always available. 5 stars!

ShareQuip

This has easily become the most useful app of my Shopify store. It's very easy to use and the customer support is amazing!

Fone Esporte

The guy was so nice!! Thank you so much for the help! Solved all my problems even I do not knowing a lot of things!

The Product Geeks

WOW! outstanding app and amazing customer service.
I Highly recommend this app if you're looking to add some customization to your store. I've tried many different landing page builders and I ended up going with Pagefly. Easy to use for beginners and loads of advanced features all integrated seamlessly on your Shopify Admin.

I absolutely love Pagefly.

Shakti Mat

Customer Service is very friendly and helps very fast. Absolute recommendation. If there is a bug they help you fix it!